Classic "Take a Photo of Your Set-Up" dj playmobiledisco

Did you make that wooden frame for the mixer? I made one for mine so it is titled.
Would love to make one like the one they used to have at plastic people, looks sick imo

2 Likes

yeah man, it’s meant to be rack-mounted so got my mate to built a little frame for it like

shit that does look sick, love mixers like that

1 BigUp

All my gear is low end but I don’t give a shit.

4 Likes

honestly dude if you know about tescos go rob two crates they use deliver food with put em upside down on the kallax then put a door on top boom you got enough room

1 BigUp

He from Canada bro but what do you mean anyway?

1 BigUp

Ah i get you

Just built a shoe rack out of milk crates. Looks better and is sturdier than the IKEA pos that I used to have until it collapsed.

Gonna build an industrial looking bookcase w em next.

2 Likes

Let me tell you about shelves made from crates, ok?

1 BigUp

i slept on a bed made from milk crates with a mattress pad on top for at least 2 years

was surprisingly nice at the time

was paying 300 bucks a month for rent in north oakland/piedmont then lol, i would trade my current bed for milkcrates so fast to live there again for $300 a month, same spot is prob $2k a month now at least

3 Likes

whoa. is it because of tech and silicon valley?

I just added some legs to my dodgy euro rack stand so I could fit the octatrack underneath.

Test fit, gonna drill out some holes to run all the cables through tomorrow (I should’ve done that already but I wasn’t thinking ahead lol

8 Likes

Yep

I had a pallet bed, pretty nice.

Now I’m sleeping on a couch.

couch sleeping is ruff dude, hope ya can upgrade soon

Gonna ditch my king size bed for a nice little Tatami mat I think.

1 BigUp

amp rack complete, have the day off work tomorrow, excited to start putting the full thing through it’s paces

4 Likes

Peep the rover amiibo. I got him chillin by my CDs lmao

1 BigUp

So is Crown a decent company? Got a Crown amp lying around somewhere