Converge - Official DSF Party - 2014 > Present

Gey y’all requests in over on the event page >>

my dubplates have arrived :eyes: some real specials in here!

7 Likes

Willing to chokeslam @Johoosh to this one.

Bassline for your nostril! Straight back on the Thameslink for me if this one comes on ho my gwosh

If Mystikal Warrior gets dropped…

Any of these in the bag? :gunfinger:

1 BigUp

1/3

Which tho is a mystery!

Managed to fit 8ks worth of DJ gear in the corsa. Now to eat dinner, have a cry and then drive to the venue to get set-up!

4 Likes

So? How was it?

Great, as expected. @DJoe is a top mixer… Youngsta went in, trapped VIP was nutty!

Mates lost his house keys though so sitting outside waiting for a locksmith at this heinous time is not the one.

4 Likes

Man gave us a mix CD, ripping it now haha

1 BigUp

That was a great night, well done johnlenham and crew. I chatted to a few people but not sure if any were forum guys, I was fairly gone tbh. Nice crowd in there anyway. Good sets all round, Appleblim and Nomine smashed it I thought. Nice little space in there isn’t it?

Oh and change from a fiver for a pint, happy days.

1 BigUp

Right then that was a cracking night

Ill warmsup from Riddles & DJ Ready 2 Step - Smooth garage blends (nearly some fisticuffs over who was to drop Stone Cold 1st), then dubplate bonanza at the end, Grump came out & got the wheelatron. 'Blim was solid, ended with some hench 1s especially

Yunx was on absolute bad behaviour. Hardest ive seen him smash a set for about 3 years, 3 decks running for most of the set. Mangled 170 shit i dont even know what to make of at the end, ayo remix, ruffhouse rmx, double dropping Chest Boxing/Make Me etc Trapped VIP

Big sets after too espesh Nomine’s 170/jungle seleccun

Hold tight everyone inside espesh Badger for punching me right in my appendix scar when some tune dropped haha

3 Likes

Nomine played the Om unit blind man remix, think I have a clip somewhere.
I also got into AMITs set, shame by then bare people were flagging haha but he was super nice. Appleblim as well was super friendly, seemed to have a good time based off twitter.

We had a few dramalamas, Tom basically stepped in as Front of house engineer while I ran about being mediator with the venue lol but got through it.

sounds like a good one! :gunfinger:

This went off and all

who dropped that? 'Blim was playing dubstep?

Doesn’t that qualify?

These were two separate questions.

nice vibes last night, good 2 c everyone as ever, came in to riddles playing pop pop vip

appleblim’s set was tight, some cool shit in there i’d never heard then playing watch ya bass bins at the end was a big shout (also cool dude, nice to see him on the dancefloor boogying with a drink in amit’s set haha)

i saw youngsta get aggressively id’d on the door and almost not let in, classic bouncer power trip situation, pretty funny too, still a badman dj- drew for so many old skreamizm ep tunes, and also hunted- was a good set

venue’s dece i thought, pint of camden pale ale/budvar for 4 quid isn’t bad at all, dancefloor seems about right for the night- to make one suggestion and im sure it was not under your control or anything- needed a bit more sub pressure, sound was good and not quiet just would like a bit more in the bottom