Deep Medi

Swamp was gunna do the same thing. I believe they have intentions of doing so but it never works out

System and innamind have definitely overtaken medi in regards to the bigger labels. Regular releases, big tunes and have been pushing newer artists. That being said I can’t fucking wait for rikers to actually come out haha

6 Likes

Deep medi went down the shitter a while ago last stand out single was that silkie plate (It wasnt you)

2 Likes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1907255042644412&id=171376856232248

1 BigUp

21st December, what an absolute joke of a release schedule

1 BigUp

so it was daytona

edit: listening to that clip strongest medi release in a while imo, cant even remember the last time i liked all the tunes on a medi plate instead of just buying for one track and never even listening to the rest

2 Likes

Deep medi, well and truely deadi

1 BigUp

LOL the copyright says 2017

U fockin wot mVII sitting on this tune for 1 year or what

5 Likes

(K I might sound like a hater) I find it quite funny seeing all these new heads shitting themselves over “the new medi record”. They’ve been sitting on these for a year oh my god who cares. I’ll still be buying this when it’s on redeye tho.

Dunno what point I’m trying to make but it’s rediculous to sit on tunes for a year, and essentially be inactive for such a long period. Where is medi 100? So many other labels doing a much better job pushing the scene rn.

4 Likes

mala’s bank account is low

man just bought a Zahl mixer, gotta reup

2 Likes

I doubt Medi purposely sat on the tune for a year. Delays happen all the time. Grime CDs aren’t proper grime CDs if they don’t have a 2 year delay.

1 BigUp

Ok so medi has to be very unlucky with all these delays during the past few years :eyeroll:

But nvm I don’t want to be so negative. Looking forward to every medi release nonetheless

pre orders

2 Likes

Commodo plate up for preorders on Redeye:

https://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/104691-medi104-commodo-rikers-one-per-person

Re: delays, if they press all their scheduled releases upfront for the next year, maybe there was a pressing issue with this one and they had to do a whole new batch. I deffo prefer waiting longer but get a perfect product in the end than paying for a record with a pressing fault.

At least you gotta recognize that credit is due to Medi for that - every record that hits the stores is perfectly pressed. As a matter of fact that’s the case with the majority of dubstep releases and it’s really nice. Nothing more irritating than paying stupid prices like what they charge nowadays for a new record just to get a shit sound in the end.

2 Likes

how did we moan about the slow pace of releases for a year and no one made that dad pun yet

drip medi

smh

Jack Sparrow album is coming out on medi at some point

2021 :gunfinger:

3 Likes

1 BigUp

:cannon:
Sparrow showing how it’s done

Edit - fuck off with that second drop smh

2 Likes

triplets!