Deep Medi

All latest Deep Medi releases available to order at Intense Records! Links hereunder:

You can also view all our latest dubstep releases at our website!

Use promo code ’ dubstep2015’ for 10% off your order!

Cheers
Intense Records

Personally, I’m not really too wowed by what I’m hearing so far. Sounds like a lot of trap beats, but we’ve only heard 3 samples correct? I’ll have to wait and see once we get samples of everything. :confused:

4 if you count the second drop of what’s supposedly crystal collect

This. Sounds like the others let Commodo do all the work this far too.

nah there’s 4 confirmed clips, all in the first post of this thread.

Commodo’s sound definitely stands out the most in the beats/percussion of the clips that’ve been released so far. Kahn’s percussion style is a bit less identifiable because he usually has pretty straightforward halfstep beats, whereas Gantz has the shuffle and Commodo has the swaggy, I guess you could call it “trappy” style.

But I def hear all 3 of them in the clips so far. You can hear a lot of Kahn’s sound design in AMK; his percussive influence in Unmistakable and So Familia; Commodo’s beats in basically all of them (aside from maybe Unmistakable) as said above; that insta-banger Commodo bass in Crystal Collect; Gantz/Kahn melodies in almost all of them; Gantz’s shuffle in a few of them, especially Unmistakable.

Can’t wait to hear the last two tbh :corndance:

The correct term would be “hip-hop” instead of trap lol.

I always loved how Commodo’s tunes had that certain vibe throughout all of his tracks. I’m a sucker for hip-hop orientated beats.

1 BigUp

the first drop of crystal collect is kahn through and through… even has the ‘yes iyah’ to top it off lol

you’re saying the first drop of crystal collect is at 17:30 in gantz’s reconstrvct mix? how do you know that’s the first drop, or that the part that has the commodo bass is even the second drop?

1)yes
2) the vocal bit you hear during space cash reprises again just before the second drop, you can also hear some similar sounds in both sections

couldn’t that vocal bit just be at the end of the tune that’s after space cash though? or be like during the break part before he faded out of that tune? i don’t really hear similarities, i don’t see why they’d completely switch up the tune right in the middle of it.

Every so often the “growl bass” from the second drop shows up prior to the break, hearing similar drums. Also a switch up for the second drop isn’t really unheard of, E.g. Lean forward.

Tbf I can’t say anything with 100% certainty until I’ve actually heard the record, but it’s more likely than not I’d say

Having another listen. I’m feeling unmistakable, crystal collect, and so familia to an extent. AMK not a ton just because of the hip hop style beats but it’ll probably grow on me.

because both drops have exactly the same drums, and the same vocal sample before both. plus the second drop gets mixed out of pretty quickly

This is the best thing ive heard in ages and ages imo

Listened to it several times by now on my pretty nice home stereo. I misjudged it.

So Free Focus Commodo Remix is coming out after all! with a Gantz remix of a Commodo track.

Really liking everything else.

Looooool, In soviet russia fans release music to artists.

1 BigUp

Apparently the weekender sold out in like an hour, rahh was thinking of going as well