Deep Medi

Yeah I’ll have a bit of Saturday thnxs

Ffs

mala & pokes 04-08 set, literally fuck off :scream:

Had to sell my ticket :crying_cat_face: The last one I went to was a pretty physical experience, haha.

Going to see Vex’d on Sat instead tho plus fam visiting.

heinous line up

Could be new Tunnidge he has some stuff forthcoming iirc

i thought this!

Lets be havin yuuus

my word! i knew this was going to be off the charts, had no idea this big tho

yall have it so good. nothing for me to hear in Northern California, middle of oblivion

(this is what the 10 lineup should’ve been)

But gonna be hench, got a band gig on the Saturday in Brizzle, soundcheck is gonna be rough & that.

Gonna get my quibzies in early: book Pinch instead of Mala twice, do the aggier night second, make the bar free etc

guess i’ll need not buy 1 record, put all that money together and spend it to get to the next Deep Medi / Teachings. i’m super bummed. Mala / Stryda are my favorites and of course it’s a dream to see Jah Shaka. not to mention the others & details.i have to get my mind off this. walking away

sometimes I wonder if the stateside crew is following these people more feverish than the EU crowd simply because there’s some sort of scarcity about?

1 BigUp

vex’d doing shows? i thought they were long done and doing solo stuff?

i’d say it’s more that UK crew has so many more options (not sure about continental) than US, and have seen the DJs so many more times, that the novelty has just worn off severely.

also half these guys have never even been to most of our areas or at least not in a very long time.

i think there’s about as much demand in the US (even accounting for how spread out everything is) - they’d probably draw 1-2k people if “DMZ 10” was held in NYC, but i think the main reason they don’t come here that often is because of the cost of the flights. that factors significantly into putting on a night.

1 BigUp

You’re right, this is a ‘one off’ thing afaik.

Yeah do remember this all came from London so yeah these guys have been playing here for years and years.
On the flipside, Goth Trad is NEVER here (fuck you all who can go to this and Vex’d btw :frowning: ) Joe Nice as well, AxH, Eshone, Mesk etc.

Also people like Jlin, Rabit, Lotic etc are very rare cos of the flight to the UK…

Dunno i feel like ive seen Goth Trad nuff

Fwd, System both Outlooks

Badboy selectur

Also v surprised Silkie n Quest havent been on either Medi teachings

Well laa dee fucking daa, ya bastard.

System is the only time I have and he wernt at outlook this year.