Deep Medi

Yeah I was so disappointed he wasn’t included in the Outlook line-up.
However another crew here in Poland booked him during the summer, I think it was late July or August. It was probably the best mix I’ve ever witnessed live.He played a dubstep set and then he reached for his technoish/industrial abstract bits, a truly amazing experience when heard on a proper system.

Anyway, I wish that Teachings in Dub lineup was the DMZ 10 lineup. That would definitely justify me reaching that night back then. And Mungo’s Hi Fi… Sigh

Outlook '14, Goth-Trad on Sunday at Mungo’s. I was rolling so hard, high as a kite, abd GT just delivered the goods on this very heavy system. Don’t think I ever stretched my knees during his 90min set; kept it low as per. And fuck me, Commodo tore the non-existing roof off with his set afterwards, playing Zomby & Champion tunes and just being an utter badman. Got a tash on with my best mate’s gf that night aswell. All my dnb heads vibing on the medi stage; such a sick memory…

crazy jealous of anyone in attendance

fuck me both days are killer, would love to go to this

some test pressings have been approoved, some things are being pressed, 2015 might not be over yet #crazyspaceshitthatdontevenmakenosense

Posted by Gantz on Friday, 20 November 2015

medi-90 anyone? Buckwild/Free Focus perhaps?

1 BigUp

prob right, we should have a ‘public option’ national not for profit international flying airline company. imagine how much that would increase our standard of living. probably be the most successful airline ever

wonder how long till Kaiju - Fear Noone is dropped, been in the last 2 Younsta Rinse sets. deepest meditation that one

don’t think it’s medi is it?

it’s a big tune doe

It is

so 90 is Free Focus and Buckwild Remixes

:fire:

They also threw this tune @ Subway XL9 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands heavy one.

On the bus 2 teachings boooom

Looking fwd to big Tun espesh

:gunfinger:

Free Focus (Commodo Remix) / Buckwild (Gantz Remix)
Release date: 31.12.15
Format: 12" white label & digital
Pre-order available on our store now & all good stockists very soon
Commodo & Gantz join forces for the last MEDi 12" release of 2015.
Straight outta Istanbul via Sheffield

https://store.deepmedi.com/vinyl/medi090

White label tho, that hard to put their faces and title on each side lol
Still will cop, so they got me there eh?

Brap

Thought the exact same thing haha! Will cop nevertheless, obviously…

last x-mas plates were all w/l. harmonimix, changes/miracles rmxs.

Yeah and I whinged then aswell ahah