Deep Medi

O deer

i think this is 100% it
truth have a really big following so medi just capitalize on that. doesn’t excuse it though, they really should wait for truth to do tunes that aren’t stuck in 2011 if they’re gonna release their music

1 BigUp

i don’t get why truth doesn’t make fatman-style tracks for a medi release. like alright, that’s not breaking new ground either. but it’d probably make for a solid release at the least. surely if they can make these super clinically mixed tracks with advanced sound design they can still throw together a wobbla or 2. plus why would they not want to do that? it’s where they came from at least when they got into dubstep.

hell i’ll take this one ya dun even got ta do anything

It’s true. Sinker last year showed it can still be done. Or get on a collab again to draw them out of their usual sound a la:

2 Likes

fatman vip is suuuuch a banger

2 Likes

Feels to busy imo

'09 vibes, percy this one

Could spyro being special guest in the medi room at fabric this friday be a sign?

3 Likes

yeah, they were much heavier on Aquatic Lab

and funnier

Its so him with a medi release its unreal lol

Atleast it will be the most hype tune for them to release in a while.
Maybe if we are lucky it will be a ÂŁ15 single sided white label with a Jpeg of the medi face.

print your own label business

1 BigUp

maybe they will just release a 128kbps clip so we can use youtube to Medip3 converter

2 Likes

Mala all night - 17/06 - Bristol. RC1

https://community.dsf.ninja/t/17-06-yellow-brick-roadz-mala-all-night-rc1-soundsystem/7476

1 BigUp

yea well… these releases are not even worth a single word any more. here is a pic of a wombat. i really like wombats.

wondering similar about dubkasm. Teachings > boiler room > teachings > now fabric and that mala remix is there more or just supporting one another

Tbh if i was big in the scene id be making opportunities to hear Dubkasm too. Love there tunes but Stryda is one of the best selectors ever, Sufferahs Choice is probably the best radio show on Earth imo

1 BigUp

New TMSV sounding hevs on those fabric clips

Id wager its forthcoming - deserved imo

3 Likes

Would be nice, he’s top and itd be a long time coming

mala just released a load of digis on bandcamp

1 BigUp

rah

thought there’d be some dmz’s or something

put drunken swagger on there mark ffs

4 Likes

I figure he won’t repress until dubstep has died.