Deep Medi

yeah, the wait continues.

I’m dissapointed as well but keep in mind there are supposed to be 3 new Medi faces (This year?), so there’s still hope we’ll get something fresh from the label

1 BigUp

bukez finest is one of them i think

2 Likes

I remember he dropped it at Boomtown same year and managed to make a full tent of 2000+ ppl stand stock still and look around at each other

2 Likes

Would be great if something unexpected pops up a la Clouds, A/T/O/S…

Aardvarck?? :grin:

4 Likes

Totally bro

I actually messaged Headland coz Mala dropped Jetson Fold at Deep Medi 10 Years @ San Fran last month…Headland had no idea Mala even had that tune

Causa told me he had 3-4 plates coming this year, i was guessing Artikal/Lion Charge maybe Innamind…medi? Time will tell, or a twatter account

1 BigUp

That happened with a Sepia tune as well I think. Sticking with the US connection Mala did play a Malleus tune on boiler room so I guess he might be in the mix as well

Mala dropped Malleus - Dragging the Lake that night as well, def repping some stateside heads these days.

3 Likes

I reckon Causa’s got something coming on Crucial, Sleeper’s been playing quite a lot of his tracks recently.

https://store.deepmedi.com/vinyl/medi092

bare reeces, not feelin it

1 BigUp

sick mixdowns though m8, really pushing the genre fwd imo

5 Likes

their sound reminds me of tracks I cook up in ableton in half a day and then delete the following out of shame

maybe I should send my stuff to deep medi too

3 Likes

Despite the drop in quality I’ve still enjoyed/supported/been buying Medi releases but might have to miss this one.

1 BigUp

dayummm lool

tbh,i was a bit drunk when i made that post, felt a bit awkward about it (i still back what i said 100% though), just got around to listening to the previews for the new thing and holy shit i dont think i was harsh enough! Are people really buying this shit?

Honestly the most derivative dubstep vibes, if you got dungeon, if you got your flowdan knockoff track you are ready for Medi apparently, welcome to 2011 boyz, oh wait its 2016 now

b2b im not being 100% srs here but ffs…

1 BigUp
2 Likes

realt talk, everything on that clip sounds like it was already put out in 2011. does yunx even push fritzl’s dungeon anymore?