Deep Medi

A side and b1 sounding live, b2 sounds like it’ll grow on me, instacop imo

sorry to be a downer but i’m pretty disappointed they aren’t releasing any of the remixes of gantz (spry sinister or free focus). i don’t understand why they won’t.

solid tracks for sure, unsure if i’ll cop the vinyl, def digi though. Pula Riddim, listed in the soundcloud description as B1, but is the third track in that clip, sounds the illest to me.

For some reason personally the Jack Sparrow Spry Sinister Remix would fit well with Mesck - Dead Language as the flip. Call me crazy but we’ve had artists like d1 and rusko; quest and ramadanman; kode9 and coki & kromestar and cluekid have a release together.

Tbf kromestar and cluekid aren’t miles apart

1 BigUp

AFAIK Deep Medi never did split 12" releases.

Disko rekah/all of a sudden

1 BigUp

And you could technically say Commodo and Distance even though they were remixes of Mala tracks

That too

oh yeah forgot about those two.

i wish more labels would do split releases in general.

and i don’t mean like las/gantz or las/mikael. something like that cluekid/kromestar on ringo, artists that aren’t too related.

Yeah split releases can be great. I still remember that Joker / 2000F and JKamata release on Hyperdub which was well received. All of Wisdom Teeth’s releases are all supposed to be split 12"s until the 5th release also.

2 Likes

Pula Riddim reminds me of good old days with this trumpet audio. really like that
but I really hoped for the Spry Sinister Remix

I always wanted to see a Mala & Benga and a Benga & Loefah split release.

1 BigUp

Since they’re still saving all these remixes, I hope for a release of all (or most) of them later in the year.

not a crazy exciting release, might grow on me though.

Pre-orders up for MEDI087

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/66207-medi087-jack-sparrow-one-per-customer

Goth-Trad Music official
5 mins ·
Just got a TP for next DEEP MEDi 12"

hope it’s sinker

2 Likes

Was hoping Sinker would be on System but still >>>

big up GOTH TIZZNITS

Fml