Deep Medi

Any chance of a good old days repress?

1 BigUp

so i see Jack Sparrow posted a picture of a white label press on facebookā€¦ canā€™t be too long now
Any confirmed tracklist for the release?

havent seen one, would love this one tho:

Hoping for the Spry Sinister Remixā€¦ Bukez Finezt played it in Cologne few weeks ago

What about Shirt & Tie? All 3 heads would look tight on that release

1 BigUp

Next Teachings in Dub vs Deep Medi event is a weekender over 27th/28th November!

Shut ya mouuut!

2 Likes

Jack Sparrow Spry Sinister Remix is so much better than the Gantz version.

2 Likes

By the way, can anyone reup this please?

Deya!

1 BigUp

Malaā€™s not one to release many of his own tracks unfortunately

Gantz - Free focus (Commodo remix) / Commodo - Buckwild (Gantz remix)

Ohhhh bby. Donā€™t think the Commodo re of free focus will be an a/b2 thing. Far too big

Few of the usual blogs posting theyā€™ve got the new Medi in their inboxes so canā€™t be too far off now

Putting 2+2 together with that recent pic of Jack Sparrow holding a TPā€¦

Pretty much confirmed at this point plus deep medi have been following the list posted on their site ā€œHeat incoming from Commodo, Gorgon Sound, Kahn, Gantz, Kaiju, Jack Sparrow, Compa, Quest and Silkie.ā€

This an innamind going to make a pricey August!

According to a GetDarker tracklist K man - Blink and Power Drill are forthcoming Medi too. Blink is the one.

Is that tunnidge album coming on deep medi?

they have a chat at the start and talk about a album out in sept ā€“
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEgn9ZIAX9A

Iā€™d have guessed chestplate.

I only thought maybe medi because there talking artwork, proboly just because of the obvious reasons though. Sounds like it will be a good listen.

Gwan medi

1 BigUp

audio over hereā€¦ A-side doesnt worth a buy for me yet, but b1+b2 are sounding very promisingā€¦
just hoped for some other dubs on this release