Digi only bangers

Cutting a new dubplate and need some ideas for more tracks to fill it up, so just wanted to get a list together of circa 140 bangers that never got released on vinyl.

What are your favourite digi only ~140 releases/freebies?

1 BigUp
3 Likes

This one bangs every single time

Shameless self promo: Recently dropped this one! can hook you up with the WAVs if you wish :slight_smile:

1 BigUp

Kromestar - Jedi and Babylon Must Fall from Cessman

2 Likes

2 Likes

got the VIP on vinyl already, but not this version :thinking:

(made me listen to flight VIP again - what a fucking tune lol)

1 BigUp

Dis one

2 Likes
3 Likes

liking the ideas so far, big ups

genres can also be grime, drill or even 70bpm hip hop as long as it mixes into 140 ish bpm

1 BigUp

obvs

2 Likes

Shout out stormzy yeah…

actually, how much tunes can you put on a dubplate? always assumed more than one by side would be pushing it but never cut one so idk

you made me crave to cut one with functions on the low now :smile: (says the guy who played dubstep/grime outside of his bedroom maybe once or twice)

no shame about the bedroom lol, this particular dubplate won’t make it out of my mate’s kitchen :lol_og:

you can get away with 4 tracks on one 45rpm vinyl dubplate, without compromising on cut volume, depending on lengths of tracks - i think it’s about 10 or 11 mins per side iirc

Was this directed at me?

lol no m8 :grouphug:

meant it in the sense i barely ever play out and when i do its not dubstep/grime so aside from the fun of being able to play that tune in a bedroom set i can hardly justify cutting it on a dubplate

fair, I don’t play out at all, but I regularly buy new 12" vinyl just for one track, so that’s like over a tenner for 1 track on vinyl - cutting a dubplate is potentially around 30 quid for 4 percies, so it’s pretty much a bargain lol

or get this one.
apparently XLR8R weren’t ok with wav.
so if you want it for cutting give a shout. i’ll give you the wav. (i have both, digital & vinyl mastering)

Hi everyone! Dont know if there is some place where to find this Tmsv track in good quality but I would like to cut it in dubplate if I can. btw swerver can I ask you where do you cut yours please?

Kromestar - Pressure (NMG Best of)

RUFUS! - Organic (Biscuit Factory 020)

Hitman - Megatron (DUBSTARS)

Kromestar freebie : Dash Fire , Untitled Unmastered , Old Face

16bit - Lazy Town
Digid - Final Stand
Grooki - Interloper
Mensah & Eddie K - Steady As She Go
Skream - Filth (Silkie RMX)
Skream - Rollin
Sukh Knight - Hand of Buddha
Sukh Knight - Prisoner
Shandy - Ganges
Shandy - Yaad
Shandy - The Who
ENA - Drop (Back To Chill)
DUBTRO - Printed Mental
GOTH-TRAD - Meteor
KARMA - Meanings
Goth-Trad - Invasion
Goth-Trad - Grind
PUSHLOOP - The Jungle
PUSHLOOP - Voices
Felix Dubs - Ying
JAYDROP - That’s How It Is
Kahn - Way Mi Defend (Sound Unknown Version)
A tune that you can find on soundcloud in .wav
K Man The Phantom - Space Between Time
Doomtrooper - Habitat
Heny G - Christopher VIP (Hedmuk freebie wav)
Fiend - Frankenstein
Fiend - Cult
Feonix - Eon Eyes
Shu & Dalek One - Mumble Dub
Chokez - Soundboi Dread
Chokez - Stumble
Bisweed - Airship
Causa - Dismaying
Causa - Mighty Dub
Quasar & Tinky - Who The Fuck I Am
Quasar - Its Over

And I forgot lot of ideas of tracks that I wanted to cut as dubplate. At this point I should definitly buy some cd turntables ^^

1 BigUp