DMZ Records

sad but true

Best Coki tune imo. So gassed for this

1 BigUp

Yeah definitely, really happy to be able to play it now. Iā€™m still after the vinyl tho haha

1 BigUp

Now weā€™re talking :slayer:

2 Likes

Letā€™s fucking go :cannon:

Already got it :onethumb:

1 BigUp

2 Likes

Been waiting for this and hunter

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

These have to be coming soon :gunfinger:

4 Likes

Now itā€™s complete :cannon:

Edit: Havenā€˜t listened to this one in ages, what a banger. Really love the drums and the vocal samples and this eerie sound on the 1

4 Likes

Did you guys notice that it seems like Mala did a digi only set at the Outlook boat party? He posted P Money spitting over him playing Changes in his insta story. And I donā€™t see any Technics there :surprised:

its on a boat dude lol

5 Likes

Could you please elaborate? Or do you mean that it was most likely more convenient for him to not take two heavy bags with him on that boat?

Whilst writing this I realise how obsessed Iā€™ve become with the vinyl only topic :corntard:

turntable setups can be hit or miss as it is, let alone on a boat rocking around

5 Likes

Heā€™s been playing digital for a while now tbf. Not sure what split he does for sets, but not new. Also as phigs said, itā€™s on a boat lmao

Ah ok thatā€™s interesting. I think vinyl only is a relict of the past, even I got myself a CDJ a few years ago. But maybe Iā€™m just not seeing the big picture, in my area the parties were strictly vinyl until just recently.

Just speaking for myself, Covid etc has been a bit factor in cutting down on vinyl with all the delays & shipping price increases from brexit definitely hasnā€™t helped. Also while I always like to play vinyl where possible, a lot of places have such dodgy turntables that itā€™s kind of a fuckery showing up for a set and thereā€™s some big issue with them. For someone like mala who has a majority income come from touring you can see why itā€™s worth it to have digital as an option

1 BigUp

Yeah thatā€™s a very valid point. Regarding the pricing, some records cost 18ā‚¬ at german webstores now and Iā€™ll definitely not pay this amount if itā€™s only for one tune that I like. But Iā€™m totally looking fwd to visit Idle Hands this year :slayer:

Iā€™ll be smuggling deez rekkids over the border with no customs then :blazing:

2 Likes