DMZ Records

yh that’s possible - won’t be remastered though

Chainba now remastered too

I need Hunter/Bury Da Bwoy, Neverland etc

Loefah put twisup VIP on digi a lil while back tho which was sick

2 Likes

Not complaining about the digis but didn’t mala once say no repress, no digital?

I even have the interview where he said it cut at the start of my dmz007 bootleg lol

4 Likes

I mean opinions change, that was like what 5/6 years ago? Maybe even longer cause I feel we were on the old forum when that bootleg came out

Also :gunfinger:

3 Likes

i got lost city b/w eyez cut as a lil treat recently cos why the fuck not

5 Likes

I’m praying for some unreleased duppies like Body Clock Delay and Jah Power Dub. However, if he continues with his release schedule in the same tempo we’ll most likely see those in 2 - 3 years at the soonest :mrgreen:

3 Likes

And there goes another one

6 Likes

4 Likes

That was already digi wasn’t it? On a tempa all stars release

Yeah allstars 2, but I think it’s only on Spotify and beatport

1 BigUp

Is this a brand new track? :surprised:

Edit: It was on the Grime 2 compilation

3 Likes

It’s all gonna be digital re-releases of older stuff

Not sure if its been posted before but just found this, Lean FWD already been released digital on Bandcamp back in April.

Also pressed on vinyl with a bunch of other tracks but 75 quid is pretty damn steep for 4 discs

Edit: just clocked its only available if you purchase the full release, might as well wait for the digi remaster

3 Likes

yeah i passed on this cos of the price lol

You could buy the CD, rip it to pc and then have it cut on wax

3 Likes

Can get a decently cut dub for like 15/20 if you know where to look as well

3 Likes

2 Likes

:fire::fire:

Officer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

If coki was smart he’d make it so you’d need to buy the full release, because I’m really not bothered about the new bits he includes so only buy the old dmz bits aha

3 Likes