DSF Roulette NUMBAH 1 VOTING OPEN

Alright, how’s Friday sound?

2 Likes

Better, thanks. I was stressing a bit about banging out final arrangement tonight (been booked up.)

@vael21 think this short timeframe might be too much to try out your mastering service this time, but I definitely plan on sending you something soon.

So far I’ve only gotten one submission. I finished mine up last night. If we don’t get anymore by Friday I’ll probably push it back to Sunday cuz it seemed like a lot of people were interested in this one.

I’m pretty happy with my song and might actually look to get it mastered afterwards so I’ll probably send you a pm sometime @vael21

1 BigUp

Ive been busy and havent even started this thing, and friday sounds good, if I dont send it by then dont bother haha

Downloaded the samps and started playing with them today. Should have something for this one

2 Likes

Aw shit, now I’m worried.

:hear_no_evil: :cornlol:

Nah but seriously… that ups the stakes. A bit.

(Cracks knuckles)

1 BigUp

Think I’m done :ghost::+1::smoking:

1 BigUp

Can’t rush art man. Hit me up when you are ready to send something :ear::notes:

Mines nearly done will try finishing today

had a quick go at the stems after work today, submitted :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got it I’ll download it tomorrow after work :stuck_out_tongue:

subbed mine as well

1 BigUp

I’ll submit what I’ve got when I get back from work. Wish I could have finished it cos it was fun but hey ho

Got two more days. Not going to shut this down until Friday as per request

1 BigUp

Woooo

1 BigUp

Will defo have something by midnight

1 BigUp

:banghead:

Thwarted at every turn.

Having too many technical challenges (mostly my own damn fault) and shit. Plus am sick with some fucked sinus/bronchial thing and I keep panning things right because I can’t hear so well out of that ear lol. Depressed.

:disappointed:

When I get the kids to bed might try for a Hail Mary but not counting on it.

:salute: to the remaining participants.

It’s raining. I can’t send it when it rains it damages the computer.

Yn y bore?

Alright sorry ended up being super busy yesterday (even though I wasn’t supposed to be :angry:

Gonna get the voting thread up after breakfast

Almost everyone just named their song dsf-roulette or some variation of so I’m just going to give every song a letter :man_shrugging:

VOTING THREAD