DSF Sample Pack Competition 52 NO RESTRICTIONS!

i have a little tune :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Idk, Paulstretch isnā€™t strictly resynthesis in the conventional sense (additive sine wave business) so much as interpolative adding of FFT points based on whatā€™s already thereā€¦ but I could see it being sus to some.

Me, Iā€™ve used the hell out of it in most comps. Could do a whole songā€™s sound design with just Paulstretch and a standard wave editor tbh.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a decent loop going. Pretty happy with this one so far. Iā€™m enjoying the lack or restrictions a lot more than I thought I would

1 BigUp

How are we all doing 1 week in?
I have restarted twice. And it looks like it might be 3 times soon.

havenā€™t even downloaded the samples yet :weary:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got about 3:30 min of my tune done, but struggling with adding more, feels like Iā€™ve already gotten everything out of it.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been putting a lot of work into cleaning up my samples so far. Iā€™ve got a loop I like and an idea Iā€™m happy with though

2 Likes

V much looking forward to this one, especially because the sample pack is fairly limited compared to recent packs (not a criticism)

Yeah Iā€™m excited to see how different everyoneā€™s sounds, like genre inspiration and such

I did that to make up for having no genre restrictions

3 Likes

Boom!
Finished.

5 Likes

the original dl link is dead. can anyone send me the pack? I want to procrastinate and be embarrassed about not finishing anything again

3 Likes

happy to help

5 Likes

@CreamLord come get your boy, heā€™s out there actually helping forum users instead of gloating about the gambling addiction he funds with his ill-gotten mod salary

4 Likes

@Phigure wtf

you guys gotta learn to read, i was only helping to sneak in a subtle diss

2 Likes

ah shit got me there, thought you were being helpful instead of stoking the continuing climate of homophobia on the forum, my bad

4 Likes

in my case itā€™s not a diss as much as it is just stating a fact though so no offense taken.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve made two songs and they are both shit so starting again

4 Likes

Haha shit dude welcome to my world!!

1 BigUp