DSF Sample Pack Contest 46

I’m new here, but I’m in.

It’s up to you.

This was covered in the rules, but to reiterate;

• Granular synthesis is okay
  • Using a synth to add your own sounds is not

Welcome, and enjoy :slight_smile:

just had my first go with the samples, this is gonna be tough! already having fun though

1 BigUp
2 Likes

let the selfhate begin :persevere:

1 BigUp

First one is in.

The rest of you lot are slacking :wink:

you honestly think people are going to hop around to a bunch of different IPs and user names so they can vote more than once? I don’t even care about winning tbh…

I wouldn’t be entirely surprised, given some of the silly things I’ve seen people do for Internetz Pointz before (not necessarily on this site)

However, @riddles has let me know how we can have polls setup using the user name, so I’ll have one (hopefully) set like before where everyone can vote twice.

This lets people vote for themselves, if they wish, as well as one other entry.

Fair. You are probably right. I guess I just don’t expect that kind of behavior from people on DSF in general (unless it was for the lolz on something that didn’t matter, then…I’m look at you SNH).

3 Likes

gareth pulled that shit on me in the mixing comp i swear

1 BigUp

Yeah, there was definitely funny bidness in the past.

TBH I think most of it was just folks PMing their friends like “hey blud vote for mah choon… What? No login on DSF? Let’s make u one narf narf narf…”

Yeah, there were a couple of times that the same person mysteriously won by a few votes at the last minute in the minimix contest.

People are weird.

tfw i just finished mine and its 5:15

good sample pack, probably would have had a hard time if i made a dubstep track though

Phig w/ the epic Progstep intro. Lose 2 bars + do not pass Go, do not collect $500.

boys. ima get on this for the banter. should be doing my fucking dissertation tho

2 Likes

You can always get an extension on that.

Sample Pack Contest has no such luxury.

1 BigUp

Dont envy you… but Im about to have 75 research papers to grade in a few weeks and only one week to complete the task.

yea… thats worse hahaha

I usually just go buy a liter of Kettle One and a lot of tonic water…

2 Likes

Got some decent sounds…

Now to tunify them.

1 BigUp