DSF Sample Pack Contest 46

Back on topic…I gotta download this bitch still…

Think I’ll have time tonight…

Hehe, thx! The pack got me hyped… might be the first tune I actually complete in almost a decade (semi old fart here).

Started a tune last night.

Splendid! Boh to you, sir.

1 BigUp

can confirm this is a real picture of ronzlo

5 Likes

Second track received…

where u posted fam

Ohio. Prefer not to name the schools I work at ; p

almost done with mine, it kinda sux

Fuck dat. Start a new one. If they take you couple days each to bang out, make a bunch and pick the best.

I already have 2 tapes full of versions haha, more to come im sure. Will prob end up missing the deadline with 20 finished versions ready to go.

1 BigUp

Almost done with mine. Can’t wait to hear what everyone else came up with

why didnt you include an air horn in the sample pack now its useless

1 BigUp

Shit I knew I heard that quote in the sample pack before I just couldn’t remember where from so I looked it up. Haven’t seen that movie in forever, good film.

Guys, just a couple of quick reminders to send your tracks as 320kbps Mp3 (not WAV), and also to make sure you’ve enabled downloads if you’re using a private Soundcloud link :thumbsup:

1 BigUp

Figure the best route is to wait until the last minute. Hosted a BBQ at my house yesterday and am well hungover today lol.

I’ve started a track in the evening, but right now, that sounds pretty awful. Not used to work with samples only…

So granular techniques are cool, how about microsampling? I.e I make a “synth” where the oscillator is .001 ms (or w/e) snippet of one of the samples that is looped and tuned.

Yes, that’s fine. They’re pretty much the same basic principle.

Six days to go.

Any more coming?