DSF58 - Easter Special!

Why weren’t ninjas doing this 10 years ago?

Big Up Marsen… you contest-winning fuck lol.

2 Likes

That would have abeen a beautiful world

1 BigUp

Aye cool man. Been thinking of doing something similar, but too many prerequisites.

prerequisites?

I can’t mentally place that project higher up on my priority list, due to actual important shit I feel like I need to do first.

1 BigUp

ahhh yeah gotcha. yeah was partially an experiment to get OBS set up and do screen recording with ableton audio properly (which takes some finessing at first) but might start making some more youtube content here and there in a non-grifty non-influencer type of way

1 BigUp

That’s dope. I have a cheap Taiwanese bootleg SM58 mic that I traded for a couple grams of hash a while back, was thinking of getting a proper boom mic stand for it. Got most of the software installed, just haven’t gotten to it yet. Wanna do screen recs of chiptunes I’ve made in Famitracker, maybe some live jam videos or something.

1 BigUp

I’m pretty sure legally you can only make about 10 YouTube videos before you become an influencer wanna be.

That being said, good stuff. I love that, for the most part, the sound design was all really simple

3 Likes

I’m an influencer wannabe

I would’ve entered if I knew how to complete a track. I don’t know how to start and finish a decent session audio format

Just submit what you have, doesnt have to be finished.