Favourite Grime Instrumentals

3 Likes

haha i was just gonna post this topic, this one is guuully, anyone know if it came out

3 Likes

check out this guy

a friend of mine who has been collecting grime whitelabels for a long time
and now he is putting them on youtube
all really rare and really good tunes

3 Likes

yeah come across him a few times

rate this

is it aite to suggest people google vip2, big zip of classic grime instrumentals, many of the good ones so a good starting point, very little in 320 though and almost all unavailable digital otherwise i wouldn’t be openly saying pirate shit,

also get white label classics and wiley’s avalanche compilation for good quality of the best instrumentals put out, anyone else know any good legit places to get grime

2 Likes

How to send PM?

1 BigUp
2 Likes

click on username and then Message

1 BigUp

Video of Kahn slewing down NYC with some mangled edit of Changes

1 BigUp
2 Likes
2 Likes

Shieet those IMP tunes are huge

Dunno if this has another name and got released under that or its just an unreleased instrumental… I’ve heard it a couple times recently, Spyro played it on his most recent Rinse show.

Remember getting the Doctor album on DC++ when I was like 14 lol, tunes a banger >>

1 BigUp

yeah i was already listening to grime when i found that flute riddim one but that one reallllly got me into it

along with functions, together and morgue

this one could go in vocals too but it’s just such a big tune

there used to be a longer one on youtube shame it’s gone had wiley and flowdan and some others, flowdan did those when will i live when will i die bars he always does but they felt a lot more meaningful over this beat haha

this is so sick! i love where wileys like i didn’t fall off the beat skipped haa

2 Likes

always thought the beat to that one was special - relentless.

finally found the one i was looking for from the last circadian rhythms show

fucking banger

and this one from a riz mix

Got this on dubplate from the Music & Video Exchange for like £5, was just listed as ‘Unknown flute instrumental’

1 BigUp

fuuck sick find!

not my favourite imp batch tho