Favourite Grime Instrumentals

large

Yh for sure, I like it a lot now I can drop it and gunfinger along in my bedroom though!

Watch out for this one in the remixes minimix comp

Iā€™m going on a hype ting

1 BigUp

that one is bad boi, been meaning to get the og one for tiiiime itā€™s cheap on discogs by grime standards

u heard that saved soul version with the south park intro

tho the original ā€˜music saved my lifeā€™ is one of my favourite intros in any genre to a tune

Ha no never heard that before.

The grime record I keep meaning to buy cos itā€™s not that expensive is this

Just never do it for some reason

Great tune.

Mixes well into this:

Vocal version though.

1 BigUp

everyone in this thread should cop this record, bare cheap on discogs, and good old days on the other side-classic ruff sqwad production and good vocal

posted this more for the instrumental, couldnā€™t find it without the vocal on youtube but itā€™s wicked and great fun to mix

last tune in this mix Blackdown: keysound radio ?

Blackdown saidā€¦
the Dizzee track is from the Boy in Da Corner sessions, but will never see the light of day because Dizzee doesnā€™t like it or think itā€™s finished. I tried to sign it to Run the Road 1 but he refused.

1 BigUp

think i got this one on old laptop, one of my favourite 140 radio sets ever ever ever, lightz se25, qawwali, creeper, that target and riko one and of course the dizzee one

that mixture of grime and dubstep in this and kode9 sets is my favourite, > all grime or all dubstep for me

This one still

still dunno the name or who was on the buttons for this either.

pain

1 BigUp

wooooaaaaaaah ye mr postman wub wub wub

1 BigUp

havenā€™t seen any copies for sale in the past year tho :unamused:

This gets me PUMPED

Mg GF bloody loves function on the low, yesterday I even caught her humming it while washing upā€¦

Well it is a percy

the yats love functions

masterA i was listening to that ep the other day, tools so big was doing it for me

this one tho

:shower: :shower: :shower:

and hereā€™s imp batch on come dine with me!!!

What you know about the flip to Oh Yes tho

Set-ender

1 BigUp

itā€™s beautiful.

man all the shit in here i need to cop swiftly, trying to hold off and see if thereā€™s a bit party at the end of exams so i got en excuse to splash $$ on heat

1 BigUp

Anyone seen this?

Shit imo for the most part, all the expected & most obvious tunes & bars & wheels. Wtf is Logan doing when the others are trying to mix too get out the way ffs mate

Altho if you read the comments apaz Maniacā€™s about halfway thru @rkm

lol

-tread on random guys creps at boiler room
-get drowned in a canal