Favourite Grime Instrumentals

2 Likes

Was looking for Turbo Shandy, but could only find the flip side:

This can go in here. Cant find a damn youtube link tho

(vocal is also A++)

1 BigUp

Catchy tuneā€¦chchickahhhhā€¦chchickahhhhā€¦chchickahhhhā€¦chchickahhhh

Not to mention the melody that repeats through out the songā€¦canā€™t repeat that one into text, sorry.

1 BigUp

i would fucking love to txt grime g244 to that number and get shangooli as my ringtone tbh

lol the spelling on this video

this always gets me gassed (and the spyro remix)

1 BigUp

:bazooka:

been meaning to post trim and scratch in the vocal thread, jammer-dungeon is so grrrrrr

got u ainā€™t ready on another ep but itā€™s got some terrible vocal about west london mcs repping east london, really ruins a sick beat

this on the flip though more than makes up for it

1 BigUp

lol yeah i got that ep too. terrible vocal indeed

thatā€™s a different version of u aint ready. the one i posted i mean; from the vision ep. think itā€™s better than the og imo

:bazooka: :bazooka:

Solace EP by Dark0 forthcoming on Rinse, releasing on June 15. Excited to hear more about this. Iā€™ve been hooked on his productions since the Sweet Boy EP and heā€™s always made waves ever since.

1 BigUp

yeah looking forward to this!
really donā€™t get Rinseā€™s output lately though, it really seems as though they just put out whatever comes up without any sense of cohesion. Murlo, Sunless97, XXXY, Billon, now DJ Haus and Dark0? not that theyā€™re bad releases - at all -, just seems completely random

you were probably looking for Glassy/Weightless Grime

was just about to post the preview there along with some other tingz

oh yeah, my bad

(for the guy that posted silo pass)

(and yeah this is a vocal but complete percy)

2 Likes
1 BigUp