Glassy/Weightless Grime

Mssingno EP is stil pretty fresh(i discouvered it late)

the person who saod Rabits stuff might not be for a dance, are you mad:

https://soundcloud.com/25532787d/stockholm-subway-stories-2

1 BigUp

gonna trawl through these when I’m not in the library.

Wiley Devil Mixes must have been influential on a lot of these producers.

Forgot about those Last Japan vocal tunes, that mixtape is so so good.

2 Likes

sounds fucking horrible imo but w/e i think that’s kinda the audience for this stuff anyway

always said i’d be cool to get the wiley/zomby shit back but now that it’s here i p much dislike it. i mean besides some logos, visionist, rabit, yamaneko and last japan tunes, i think this shit kinda falls flat. especially when paired up with bait rnb vox and 2nd rate trap beats

Logos discusses escaping gravity, Different Circles and the weightless sound -

More weightless discussion/mixes here, here and here.

2 Likes

Is this weightless? It packs tons of weight. Possibly an unpopular opinion, but this is the best ‘nu grime’ tune Keysound have released so far. I love playing this out.

2 Likes

ignore whatever dumbass title i made tbh jrkhands tune’s a perfect vibe for this thread, i haven’t followed what logos and mumdance have said about titling their music weightless, but i thought it summed up the kind of musical feeling i get from these synth heavy tunes

jamie vex’d gets on this tip in a new mix 'ere

1 BigUp

Jamie Vex’d is a demigod.

…also that Moleskin tune I posted can melt steel beams.

therefore moleskin-grand ballet ≠ jet fuel

m8 you are aware all the producers of this are from Citys. Urban innit.

also

1 BigUp

why is that flagged? can’t even talk shit on here anymore lol

Why would my post get ‘flagged’? What is wrong with anything I said?
I only joined this forum so I have somewhere to surf when I am bored at work. Smh

I mean people are allowed to flag anything, does not mean I or another mod have to agree with it.

the comments alittle bait but meh

fair enough. kinda shitty function tho. “i don’t like/agree with something might as well flag it”… it’s one thing to report it and then let mods decide w/e but this is a bit lame imo

I reported it because he was being abusive.