Graphic Art & Design (Album Art, Design Projects, Jobs, etc.)

Bounce that out to a VHS and back, then you got proper vibez.

2 Likes

Sick track!

Like, what the fuck. Amiga 500.

1 BigUp

fuckk, thats one of the best demos ive ever seen let alone it being made on an amiga <3

those lightning animations :face_holding_back_tears:

1 BigUp

Resubbed to photoshop to make a few bits. Might do a few sample packs but for textures.
They seem pretty popular rn

2 Likes

I been sending Kromestar :clown_face: clown emojis just about every opportunity Iā€™ve gotten to communicate to the guy.

Why you been calling him a clown?

In a nutshell itā€™s because Iā€™m aware of the difference between being mean and joking thru the internet.

Racist

2 Likes

why the clown emoji tho? thatā€™s the literally universal emoji for calling someone an idiot

2 Likes

maybe heā€™ll give you another cool nickname like ā€˜randoā€™

1 BigUp

any ninja wants Final Cut Pro for free? The standard demo from the Apple site gives u 90 days free and then locks you out. Until you accidentally paste this into the terminal

mv -v ~/Library/Application\ Support/.ffuserdata ~/.Trash 

90 day reset! enjoy

not sure why some dumb old bbcode made that ā€˜mvā€™ bit blue lol

2 Likes

So basically just delete .ffuserdata from that dir? Seems suspiciously easy

yeh itā€™s absurd isnā€™t it

1 BigUp

when I worked for Autodesk I often had to remotely log in to customerā€™s machines to fix stuff, sometimes would find like serial number generators for our products, and the og adobe hacks in /etc/hosts was common lol

2 Likes

Made this music video to accompany Adderā€™s ā€œtree.wavā€ song.

The music video combines global videos and images of trees (both real and digitally sourced) alongside generative graphics created using Processing 3 and TouchDesigner. These visuals are also stitched together with 35mm photography, motion graphics effects, and artificial light leaks, blurring together the experiences of objective reality with our uniquely curated digital journey.

yo @topmo3 (and any dudes in the know)

you use wordpress right?

Is elementor a good product or is it just a dumbed down website designer that integrates well with wordpress?

if it is shit, how else do you design in wordpress. Any youtube search you do for wordpress tutorials just seem to be clickbaity ā€˜how to make a site in an hourā€™ shit. I want to understand how you fundamentally design websites using wordpress and what software to use.

atm i just know how to go into the basic admin / site editor that you can get to in your browser via your website. surely people arenā€™t designing full websites in that lol

1 BigUp

Squarespace is the new thing, most have moved away from Wordpress. Or so I heard.

1 BigUp

nah i think squarespace and wix and theres a few others are just quick online website builders, you dont have full control

wordpress.org is like an open source website software with thousands of plug ins and cool shit that the community have made and added to, so you can go really deep under the hood

i think lol could be totally wrong

thereā€™s also wordpress.com which is like squarespace and wix but for wordpress

again could be totally wrong haha literally had like a days experience

Heard WP is slow and clunky now.

elementor is very good, I have used it previously and the free version is more than enough for basic stuff, although the license isnā€™t too much either.

what sort of stuff you need it for? if you just need to make something simple just use google sites, because itā€™s free and secure. for wordpress remember that itā€™s always best to host on wordpress itself because then you donā€™t have to worry about security and maintenance that much.

1 BigUp