Graphic Art & Design (Album Art, Design Projects, Jobs, etc.)

3 Likes

last one. the white is cool too, although i’d turn the “brightness” on the type down just a bit

1 BigUp

1 BigUp

lovin it mate

Yeh probably not the most practical, but I still think it looks sick. I do like that alternate too, the slight glow is cool

First one

1 BigUp

the TD network for the fourth w/o E track video on the EP

:lebebe:

2 Likes

fuk thats sick

No idea what’s going on here but I got a bad feeling about it.

1 BigUp

Great Britain is the only team in world baseball classic that has generic font jerseys. I’m feelin it though! “WHERES MY MONEY?”

1 BigUp

cover art for my boy Norfik

5 Likes

Norfik is sick. And so is this cover art.

1 BigUp

Fucked around a bit with GIMP.

crakk

1 BigUp

Version 2:

crakk02

1 BigUp

I like version 2 a tad bit more than version 1.

spiralsphere

4 Likes

this is really cool man, you should check out Touch Designer, I know cyc’s a fan, can do some really vibey stuff in there

1 BigUp

Thanks man. Yeah, been looking at Touch Designer a bit. These things are just several layers of modified images made into gifs, so not very “high tech”, hehe. Just used an algo to make spheres in GIMP. Definitely possible to make cleaner versions, was just messing around.

1 BigUp

Love ‘not very high tech’, all my vids are super manual processes, multiple layers of fuckery between like 4 free phone apps, glitches are constant and inform everything. Started getting into Blender but the outcome was never surprising, always predictable and my original vision is never fully formed so i need that malfunction input to aid the process.
Love gif as a format, so much can mess up in a good way, that 3rd one you posted looks like 70s space-probe footage of a weird planet or smthing

1 BigUp