Graphic Art & Design (Album Art, Design Projects, Jobs, etc.)

Damndamn, some pretty nice stuff, love the last one. Have to start designing shit again, just so unmotivated right now. If someone asked me to do something, I would do it with 100% motivation, but when it comes to doing something by myself, I never get to it…

Anyone know of broken note?
I did his ep artwork
(Colours look different cuz I ganked the images off two different websites)

Front

Back

6 Likes

Primal_Nexus_500

Endling%20500

3 Likes

Book the time. Say everyday from 8-8:30 you force yrself to do something along these lines, anything.

The ceramics teacher announced on opening day that he was dividing the class into two groups. All those on the left side of the studio, he said, would be graded solely on the quantity of work they produced, all those on the right solely on its quality. His procedure was simple: on the final day of class he would bring in his bathroom scales and weigh the work of the “quantity” group: fifty pound of pots rated an “A”, forty pounds a “B”, and so on. Those being graded on “quality”, however, needed to produce only one pot - albeit a perfect one - to get an “A”.

Well, came grading time and a curious fact emerged: the works of highest quality were all produced by the group being graded for quantity. It seems that while the “quantity” group was busily churning out piles of work - and learning from their mistakes - the “quality” group had sat theorizing about perfection, and in the end had little more to show for their efforts than grandiose theories and a pile of dead clay.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0961454733/?tag=codihorr-20

4 Likes

Yep, thanks for that! Have to develop a daily schedule. Gonna also be shooting a short film soon, so i get to make the soundtrack and edit it as well. Even if it fails, I will still learn a lot.

2 Likes

Subvocal%20500

Exhumed%20500

3 Likes

gonna use that mindset to help me figure out illustration & drawing stuff.

1 BigUp

Lobos_Ocultos_500

1 BigUp

Just bought some brushes, watercolour, calligraphy pens, will try and make something and share it soon. It will be a therapy for me tbh

3 Likes

IMG_1261

2 Likes

Dope%20Jams%20Window%20Wizard%20-%201st%20draft

3 Likes

Damn I hate Instagram’s cropping

Missing text: MorningLightMountain

Was inspired by some scifi book series.

4 Likes

That’s lush. Looks like some poster for a24th century off world colony done in a 20th century style.

1 BigUp

Thanks, now it looks to me like a screenshot from a game, because I added that blotchy grain effect. Gonna keep doing it tho, it was nice to make something

Yeah maybe Surviving Mars or something…
But to me it’s got a really strong 1930’s holiday poster vibe if it was designed in 2300

1 BigUp

it’s called art deco mates

2 Likes

No I’m feeling something coming out of the 1920s into the 30s.
Like Art Deco but slightly later nahmean.

Less deconstructed/abstract/angular than Art Deco but similar… softer in a way.

well the ones you posted at least the top one is definitely art deco. the lower one is slightly different but still close imo

Yeah it is. Post-art-deco? I don’t know, it’s been I while since I studied my art history!

Some new shit before I head off to work

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoBdGWFFLk5/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

3 Likes