Innamind Recordings // Blacklist

2 Likes

I best see some of you big gays in the dance

2 Likes

Wow that’s a pretty massive lineup innit. Not really interested in dubstep anymore but would go for sure if I was in London.

Seeing Goth-Trad on here reminds me of Dubtro - I wonder what happened to him, he was supposed to have a release upcoming on Innamind and there were lots of exciting dubs from him floating about at some point.

2 Likes

Just came here to post that, sick line up, thinking imma drag some old men along to this with me :grin:

2 Likes

You know it’s a biggie when you can’t tell which set you’re most looking forward to

1 BigUp

Line up is mad. Sort of wish they’ve hired out a warehouse to bung a sound system in, probably still gonna try and reach it though,

2 Likes

Yeah a warehouse would’ve been so much nicer than fire, somewhere like fold would be cool

1 BigUp

That’s where I was thinking. Crank it right up.

1 BigUp

2 Likes

wtf one of these better be tasty witch with a new name or I’ll call Vivek a sellout on social media

1 BigUp

Oh it’s the innamind thread not the system thread

Am drunk :ok_hand:

1 BigUp

:cornlol:

Kinda gutted they’re using in house system for this. They say they’re gonna beef it up and make it sound as good as possible but when has an in house rig ever come close to a proper one. A line up like this deserves the Sinai treatment

1 BigUp

Yeah 100%. In house systems can be decent, but a line up like this you really want a massive rig. Last time I saw Las was at system a few years back and when dropped witch doctor…

1 BigUp

I still remember when I traveled to DMZ 10 and there was only an in-house system. I was pretty dissapointed.

1 BigUp

The dreaded Sonic Catfish (credit to Juan Forte crew for coining this phrase)

I remember that night. The sound started off ok but went super quiet towards the end. They kept doing this weird thing as well where they’d drop a tune with no bass for it to only kick in a second or so later

ill be there hopfully :slight_smile: Would be nice to finally meet some of you

well, trip cancelled

:no_mouth:

how good/bad is it?

1 BigUp

Tbh their in house system isn’t the worst. They used it for the first hvywght and it definitely was weighty enough when you stood in the right spots. Just feels a line up this special also deserves sound that is special

Yeah it’s not bad. If it was a normal night I’d be like yeah sure whatever. But as @Moket says, a line up like this really deserves a proper rig