Innamind Recordings // Blacklist

You would cry (in a bad way) if you heard our clubs here

Lmao dead. Tbf the few times I went fire before the heavyweight they done there the system in all rooms was a bit shit so I’m assuming they’ve upgraded it since

The lightbox system is friggin terrible

Lool innit. Were you at ctrl x getdarker

Yeah man. Remember going to see Karma and walking in as Backyard dropped and doing a 180 and walking straight out. Was an extremely underwhelming night

Almost no weight the whole night, was disappointing especially for that line up

Init lol. Most pointless booking of the RC1 ever. Saying that I don’t think I’ve seen them at a night in London since. Probs aren’t any venues left that will allow it

1 BigUp

Just copped tickets :corndance:

1 BigUp

Catch you in the dance :cool:

1 BigUp

Yes bruv :gunfinger:

Won’t be hard to spot, freakishly tall, old, bald, etc :joy:

Gonna be nothing like how I imagine you look :cornlol:

I’m sure you’ve seen my mug enough times on fb to recognise me when you see me shocking out near the speakers haha

1 BigUp

2 Likes

https://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/111285-imrv026-headland-one-per-person

2 Likes

3 Likes

So who’s joining me and @swerver tomorrow night then? So stupidly gassed for this night, been after an innamind night for years now

1 BigUp

Its too far for me its sucks, I think about emmigrate to your country ^^

1 BigUp

Ur only in France tho eh? Not that far…depending on where u are in france tho i guess…some people probably travel to london for nights like this from places in the uk further away than some areas of france lol

1 BigUp

Yeah you re right ! Its more a question of money (atm) cause I m in the countryside in the north of Paris, so not soooo far I confess ^^

1 BigUp

Who’s that lanky tnuc front right? :joy:

3 Likes

Haha big up. I saw the photographer loads but he must’ve made an effort to not get me in any :cornlol:

1 BigUp