Introduce Yourself!

Like from State Farm? What are you wearing?

Hello,
Im Cody and for about two years Ive produced mostly Hip Hop and Im just now starting to get into electronic music and making stuff that isn’t sample based.Im a fan of Burial,Zomby,old Drum and Bass and UK Garage.Here is the Soundcloud page Ill be posting under for this site:
Dust//Grain
Nice to meet everyone.

yo! welcome to the forum

fyi you can change your name if you’d like :smile:

1 BigUp

heh, cheeky

yeah - How to change your username

1 BigUp

Hi. I never formally introduced myself. I’m Soul Of Seun. I do not actually believe in the concept of the soul. This is mainly because I’m black and can’t dance and am embarrassed by the whole thing. .Also I don’t believe in Jesus. They keep saying he loves me and a whole manner of other good things, so maybe I should give him a chance. I’m not sure how I’m going to tell him I’m not gay but I don’t see why we can’t be friends. I like bass heavy music, fat white girls with big butts, and collecting stamps. Only two things in the previous sentence are true. Sometimes I wonder what my life would have been like if I had been born a raisin. Thanks guys, you are all wonderful. Hail Satan.

1 BigUp

Hi! I’m Luks and I’m from Finland. I have been making music since late 2012. I’m probably making more like trap and future bass stuff these days, but I would love to make some dubstep again! I’m using both Ableton Live and FL. I’d like to get more producer friends since I only have just few of them, so feel free to talk to me on skype: lukska.user

do you have a soundcloud link?

Greetings all,
as you would guess i’m RE5ONANCE, as my SC profile says "I make Drums, Basses, Dubs and Steps.
I do so for myself mostly, as vain as it sounds, but it is still great if other people like my tracks too"
so if you wanna check my tracks go here: https://soundcloud.com/meyoufool
if not then, well, don’t but it’s up to you.
send me a message if you wanna chat about tunes or anything really.

See you round

1 BigUp

Hi I’m Sozib from Bangladesh. 24 years old. A great fan of Skrillex. Learning dubstep.

I feel like this should become a meme.

3 Likes

Tripwire here you guys jumping back on DSF loving this new look.

Databoi here guys, my favorite is Destroid & Knife Party.

1 BigUp

Hi, I’m Nathan :slight_smile:
https://soundcloud.com/nthnmuzic/nathan-evans-hello-remix-prod-oslo

1 BigUp

Hi all I couldn’t find an intro thread on the new forum so I thought i’d make one I spent many hrs scouring the old forums for info without opening an account so I just thought i’d chime in on the new forum and say thanks for all the info over the years & The Authors of the Dstep production bible a must read for all newcomers imo.
Cheers.

1 BigUp

Hi, I’m (currently) ZerpS. I’m one of those new guys who doesn’t even have a name let alone his own sound. I’m producing tracks as a side hobby. I love heavy and dark electronic music. Trying to be social and learn from others as up until now I’ve quietly just twiddled around on my own.

Hope to meet some chill people!

1 BigUp