Introduce Yourself!

Hello, I produce music under a handful of different names, but the most suitable name for this forum would be Odyzzey. Feel free to check out my work; i would love to hear what everyone thinks!

-Soundcloud-

-Facebook-

I also do Graphic Design, so if anyone is in need of contracting a good designer; i’m your guy! :wink:

Hello
:pizza:

Hello, i’m just a guy making some tunes, sampling everything, programming synths, long story short, searching for eargasms.

1 BigUp

Hi, I am Kloy.

i used to be lifeofcows and had an account on this forum that i used to occasionally post with, but then things changed.

I produce all kinds of music, but dubstep is my personal favorite.

my soundcloud is https://soundcloud.com/kloy.

I am glad to be part of this community again and hope to make some sort of contribution.

Peace!! :smiley:

Welcome back!

Check the following topic should you want to change your user name:

My name is grizzygrantt…
“Just a kid rapping/writing dope songs and doing dope covers. Trying to make dope stuff and along the way hopefully help some dope kids.” yup, that’s my motto."

Hope you can check out my songs and give some appreciation. Its all about depression drugs heartbreaks loneliness happiness with a twist of horror , beach vibes chill vibes and aggressiveness but still staying true to Hip Hop/Rap. Always be dope and Enjoy life!

Hey, this is Newcomer EDM! I produce dubstep and similar stuff under the name XOR.
My other YouTube channel Newcomer EDM focuses on promoting unknown EDM Artists, one of my own songs is there, too.
If you want, check out my own music channel XOR and if you want me to upload your songs to Newcomer EDM, just write me an email at newcomer.edm@gmail.com
Thank you and have a good day!

Sorry? Why a meme?. My name is funny? My country? I’m introducing myself like everybody, with my soundcloud link, like most of you. Why a meme, my friend?
And why my link was deleted, if I can see a lot of users doing the same thing in this post?
Maybe that is funny. But you were rude.

Tal vez es mi inglés lo que te parece divertido. Puedes aprender español y contestarme, si fallas no dudaré en corregirte de una manera educada.

that was a year ago, soundcloud links in this thread have more or less become tolerated because almost every single person posts them and it would be offputting to newcomers if every ‘introduce yourself’ post was edited

1 BigUp

Ok, thanks for the answer. I understand, It doesn´t matter. But I don´t understand why my comment can be a meme, honestly.

don’t worry about it man, that was so long ago, you good :onethumb:

You are right, i´m sorry about the bad vibe

Hi, I’m DatRandomGuyTho, or just refer to me as DRGT. I love Dubstep, and a few of my favorite artists include Megalodon, Badklaat, Sh?m, Joker, and Benga.:slight_smile:

Hi DRG.The forum appreciates all kinds of weird & wonderful taste.

It rhymed and you seemed cheery in a way that is unusual on this forum. You shouldn’t take that as an offense, I simply wish to promote your person to meme status.

Best regards,

Hussein from Spain.

1 BigUp

My name is jorge and I enjoy making music.
Check it out and let me know what you guys think.

Download the free EP

Hello,

London based record label, Strictly Flava…launching this month.

Glad to be a part of the forum!

https://twitter.com/Strictly_Flava

1 BigUp

Need to listen to this. Track selection is on point.

1 BigUp

woah this is 18 months old
big up. still quite happy with it :slight_smile:

1 BigUp