Kahn appreciation

I didn’t listen to them back to back but just as if there’s something missing that was in the “original” tune. sometimes tracks are like that, could be a psychological effect.

Yeah it’s more hype when listening to an unreleased duppy in contrast to a real clip. Nonetheless I think they’ve “polished” the tune but I liked its “roughness” so to speak.

New Kahn.
Fire release if you dig the more slowed down, ambient shit.

3 Likes

I am disapoint, judging by the name I was waiting for some classic kahn-esque middle eastern dark heavy deep shit

4 Likes

Have you not heard it before?

that imhotep track? no

Anyone know where the “Soundboy test we a beat him wid de whip” sample from Abattoir is from?

1 BigUp

1 BigUp

happens yearly with punch drunk pretty much, roll with the punches has been repressed more times than m8son has said ‘learn to code’ iirc

3 Likes

Listen to Kahn - Live From Mickey Zogg’s (6th August 2022) by Kahn on #SoundCloud

Lol

2 Likes

Lol?
No likey?

it’s all old shite to my old ears

2 Likes

Ah gotcha. I don’t know any of this music, but the vibes are old, I am assuming 80s?

Where’s the wubs and yes iyahs

1 BigUp

Yeah it’s like 80s post punk…which already happened. Fair play to kahn, each to their own and all that, but I’m only interested in actual new music

1 BigUp

I remember a Khan on SoundCloud that I did enjoy. Revisiting Khan I’m impressed by this guys authentic devotion to good rhythm.

it’s kahn u melt

5 Likes

3 Likes

wonder what this will be musically

but, i hope those two bits from 2:00 onwards will be on it

3 Likes