Kromestar / Nebula Music / Library

anyone got any info on the coki x kromestar collab?

or radio rips :badteeth:

I though I was the only one who never really rated mere sher, not feelin these remixes either tbh. I just don’t like that brassy bass sound that runs through them all. suppose it’s a bit of a marmite tune

1 BigUp

Funnily enough I really rate Mere Sher; played it out 'nuff times too.

1 BigUp

repost because it’s still criminally underrated and Kromie deserves some love after all the hate

1 BigUp

Lol absolutely no hate here just to be clear, mans a ledge

1 BigUp

I bought it without listening to the previews, i wonder why …
After listening to the previews i’m asking myself why did i have to click on the buy link.
Ah well …

I don’t like them from the samples. Did listen on laptop speakers tho.

Yet another Kromestar remix murkage

2 Likes

take the boxer, remove all the space that makes the deadly synth so powerful and make it mad noisy.

3 Likes

innit

“Catching up on dubstep” currently is a most disappointing experience.

1 BigUp

Right, but it’s not like the original doesn’t still exist. I’ll always prefer space and bass but taken for what it is this is still a weapon IMO.

2 Likes

Not feeling the boxer remix much

Yeah the original is 1000x better but as far as tear out goes its a pretty good remix. I assume in the context of that mix (Distance at the controls) the remix fits in better than the original.

1 BigUp

lool i don’t think anyone’s ever gonna describe this as the thinking man’s boxer remix

but i’m diggin

would gun finger and bassface 2 this

1 BigUp

Personally I just like mere Sher as a standalone tune, I don’t really enjoy mixing it much.

1 BigUp

woiiiii

1 BigUp

Progress is a fucking belter

any connection to the youtube channel?

? Me or the label? I have no idea

1 BigUp