Kromestar / Nebula Music / Library

damn that mischief tune! been waiting of it for a minute

1 BigUp

Meh. Was hoping for this one.

1 BigUp

Yea I would have prefered HAARP on the b-side. Big tune. But the A side is satisfaying imo

Unikron must be about 5 years old? Not complaining; glad that someone is doing it.

1 BigUp

Next Kromestar is out 18th november

Dream Eater Records revealed it on this facebook post
https://m.facebook.com/dream.eater.2017/photos/a.276646756072419/485509608519465/?type=3

This is a Kromestar Vs Iron Soul
You can hear Culprits its the first one on this soundcloud preview:

As you can see Culprits was supposed to be an idea taken from MCMLXXXII part 2 but he changed his plan

Metalgear :fire:
Backdraft :fire: :fire:
I Forgot :fire: :fire: :fire:

Metalgearā€™s the one

remind me of old Distance!

Closest tune weā€™ll get to Kalawanji 2 being released.

1 BigUp

New Kromestar on Green King Cuts !
I never heard the 2nd track but the A side was sometimes played by Jay5ive in old Antisocial Show

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2322628121354401&id=1689517924665427&anchor_composer=false

Nebula 06 : Emperorā€™s Call / Ritual
Release 19 Apr 2019

Nebula 07 : Gravity / First Kind
To be announced

2 Likes

canā€™t unhear it

1 BigUp

Sorry for gravedigging but its the relevant thread. Does anyone happen to have Robots In Disguise? Previously on Sonic Boom but their page has been long gone and I canā€™t find it anywhere.

epic
https://mobile.twitter.com/soulmusic777/status/1334186346831810562

1 BigUp

New Heavenā€™s Reject version? Maybe weā€™ll see it on Dream Eater or Soul Music soon.

1 BigUp

A little story: i bought more than 1 year ago haarp riddim and never received it, so I talked to Krome multiples of times on messenger and he finally offered me to send me haarp riddim + thygreeneyez/paraletik for free because of the huge delay on the shipping of haarp riddim.

Today I receive a package butā€¦ only nmgdubz002 in it ^^ i m too much tired for come back once again on messenger ask him where s my haarp riddim now lol .i feel lucky that i finally get one plate instead of ā€¦ nothing^^ and finally i cant say anything, I payed for a plate, I got a plateā€¦ not the one I payed for at first, and I made the payment more than one year ago but hey better than nothing lol

From what Iā€™ve read, Kromestar is a prick and buying anything directly from him is a massive risk because you probaly wonā€™t get it or as in the case with HAARP riddim, will charge you bare for the vinyl then release the digital bare cheap later on.

Sorry to hear youā€™re one of the people he fucked over

3 Likes

Yeah its a big risk, since i experienced this I warn everyone I can about the risk (I was trolling a lot in Kromestarā€™s thread about his new dubplate, saying ironically what would probably happens if someone send him money^^)

I was yound and artless lol i payed him f&f on paypalā€¦ what a huuuge mistake ahahah and I guess all others guys who never received haarp has done the same mistake than me.

I hope this time for this thy green eyez plate there will be nobody complaining about a similar story.
Its very stupid move from Krome to do that because more he do this, more people will come warn others potential buyers and it would kill his dubplate biz
We will see, maybe its not gonna happens anymore, or not

kinda doubtful about that

also besides the obvious fuckery like charging an arm and leg for a plate and then not even sending it, itā€™s wack that the digital version cuts off before the 2nd drop, cause the second drop is nuts

then again at least itā€™s some consolation for the people that have the vinyl

1 BigUp

My sound - remaster repress

1 BigUp

Without a doubt one of my favourite dubstep albums of all time, if not THE favourite. The album is so full of emotion. Would bag on sight if I wasnā€™t skint. Havenā€™t listened to it in a very long time, so might need to get my CD copy out.

1 BigUp