Most popular electronic forum is?

ok very interesting thanks !! i knew ofc the amen break but didnt know about that ember rythm… could you show me a youtube link to hear whats it soundz like please ?

It’s only a genre that exists as that post ^

written by some guy that went on all the big music forums and wrote about it - with like not the most impressive music to go with it

but ironically ( to me at least) it sounds a lot like what a lot of post dub step or 130 became after the fact

like burial or something organic breakbeat -y

so basicly what ‘everyone’ is doing lolol

ok ty thats what i thougt as well :wink:

2 Likes

:cornlol:

So, to answer the question, what is the most popular music forum?

1 BigUp

surely reddit as tabasco said earlier.

1 BigUp

What’s reddit? Is that a place you go to “read it”?

10 years ago the erol alkan forum was a kind of center of electronic music on the internet. Im sure some of you undertand what i mean…

Whats is the equivalent of this famous forum today ?..

And what do you guys think about EDM.COM ?

I think it’s YouTube and Reddit these days

nmg

1 BigUp

Ok thanks ! But when you say YouTube and Reddit you think about a precise YouTube Channel and Reddit thread ?

“nmg” ?

… uuuuuup

why would you bump this thread? not like there’s any more value or insight to be gained.

Why do you bump your mother asking her a second time for some money if she didnt hear you first time ? :wink:

That’s not really his style. He’s old and ugly enough to manage his own finances.

I wouldn’t know; I have a job and live on my own.

aka what he said.

Dont take offense, i was simply joking no more. :slight_smile:

and you still didn’t answer my question.

lol you serious ? was bumping this thread to know if the last poster had a special youtube channel or Reddit thread in mind like i said… :wink: