Movie/Video Game OSTs

You seen his new-ish one Dog Isle? So gut

No I’ve only seen grand Budapest. Really need to watch his other movies cuz the writing and style is just amazing

:praise:

1 BigUp

Watched Pan’s Labyrinth for the first time in a long time. Great sound track. I’m really undecided on Guillermo’s movies tho. I thought Shape of Water kind of sucked (Over hyped at the very least), but I get that it’s his style of story (fairy-tale-esque kind of vibe) and looking at it through that lense, it’s decent. Maybe I should watch it again. The Orphanage was ok. Guess maybe I just don’t ‘get’ his movies or something.

also @cyclopian I watched Dog Isle. Thanks for the recommendation, that was a good fuckin movie

so sick, I remember playing this game on a ps1 demo disk

1 BigUp

Moon

Moon

Love the military vibes in this OST, them snares hit different

1 BigUp

OG PS1 Wipeout still my fav OST

with this stuff it’s more like i have like an emotional connection to the music thru the enjoyment or hours played in a game, rather than a particular fondness of the music

Spent a lot of time in this game, first part gives me goosebumps in anticipation lol

1 BigUp
1 BigUp
3 Likes

Grime b4 grime

1 BigUp

Absolutely brilliant.

Beautiful harp cover.

insane

3 Likes
1 BigUp

Loved this one as a kid

Also every level on this has a sick soundtrack

1 BigUp

This is what I truly fuck with m8. Prolly where I started ruining my ears first… making chiptunes with raw sounds in cheap headphones for years lol. No wonder I got fucking tinnitus.

1 BigUp