Our band could be your life

only really this album imo though. but like every track on that album is good.

Nereids or Hardcore Dancing gotta be my favourites, minute on the creek is sick too though, like i said all the tracks are good but the lyrics are pretty meh at this point imo. memories of 7th grade for me lol, possibly my all time most rinsed album from it just being on repeat for like 2 years in middle school

i liked their albums after that too tbh. specially the one without craig owens on vocals.
but yeah kinda cringey lyrics. comes with the territory tho

1 BigUp

Their best album IMO. I think even Mars Volta doesnā€™t touch this, even as a Mars Volta fan.

Saw these guys live for the second time the other day. This album is really great

enjoying the new Built to Spill record

minor threat second half of this is NUTS

lets all go fight police

what an album cover

2 Likes
1 BigUp

I do not understand the title of this thread at all

He trying to battle me over my punk rock thread. I did a search but pumpkin spice latte music didnā€™t register.

TBF, this thread is more alt.

the ā€œour band could be your lifeā€ part

lol sorry yeah, i had in mind just sst stuff at first but now iā€™m just posting what old alt rock/punky shit iā€™m feeling

i never got the name change in this thread either tbh

Yeh, I read that book. Did you? Sounds like you did.

lol, so it wasnā€™t you that changed the name.

i did! fucking awesome read

i guess i should say i named it for this

but i think i did so for the book

more just have in mind that era when u can just hop in a van with your mates and tour endlessly and be super poor + make cool guitar shit

nope pumpkin spice latte relevance is a mystery to me

That was in response to @Gatineau, but Iā€™m glad you read that book. It was a good read.

@Gatineau, please donā€™t merge these threads, I believe they can go in their own directions, even though there is quite a bit of crossover. I did just post up some Cro-Magsā€¦ :badteeth: