Outlook Festival 2015

Having it large on my ones in Belgrade (probably a single pint in the hotel bar then an early night) on a stop over at the moment. Hoping I don’t wake up in a gutter later tonight missing any organs. It’s got that kind of vibe here tbh. Pula for 2pm tomorrow though if I don’t end up in A Serbian Film 2: Tru Heds(will roll)

I wonder how I’m so funny sometimes

1 BigUp

The woman we are renting our villa from wanted 50 euro to pick us up, was like u wot and we are about 30min walk north of the camp site…

iirc we usually paid around 600 kuna for an unlicenced white van (seating 8 people), which is about 10€/7£ per person. fair enough in my opinion.

For some reason I was under the impression Dimensions was the week after Outlook.

It used to be, guess the campers didnt enjoy a ratty campsite haha

Yeah but we’ve an apartment booked 3 minutes away from the Pula amphitheatre. According to Google Maps it’s around 6km to the festival area. Worst case it is walkable.
I can’t find any specific info about the buses, I guess we’ll just know once we’re there

feels peak not going, nice end to the summer, wanna get wavey in the fort and chill on the beach

but then again

allow last year

:oncoming_police_car:

Dimensions by miles. Though last time I went was 2013 and last outlook was 2012. Way better line up. Way better vibes too. It’s a bigger mix of people and it’s people who want to hear decent music and can handle themselves better. Outlook was students in vests on lads on tour vibes who were there to get wasted and couldn’t handle their booze. Not that I have a problem with that shit (my favorite drinking buddies are on that sort of shit) just it’s annoying be surrounded by people who are a constant mess and basically only wanna see Andy C and where short shorts. I remember being camped next to guys who couldn’t remember anyone they saw each night and lost three pairs of shoes during the festival. Where as Dimensions I was camped next to a dude who did sound at Berghain and got through a monumental amount of drugs but held it together all weekend.

Realistically though in 2012 when I did both it was by far the best way of doing it, Would do both like that again. Would do Dimensions on

I’ve not been to either before which is pretty poor. I’m expecting to find a far more ‘BROOOO!’ atmosphere at outlook and many have confirmed this. On the plus side I can generally enjoy myself for myself in most cases. As long as I have a bit of space without prats jumping into me it’ll be sound

Haha tbf apart from ninjas the only people I know who’ve been outlook call themselves junglists but still think general levy says “jungle is massive”

yeah was a bit tired of the crowd last year, always just bare dudes with bucket hat and man purse shoulder bag gurning like fuck and never all that friendly

was tempted to try out dimensions

What happened last year?

Its the first time going for me this year. Ended up renting an apartment near Verudela so we’re about 15 minutes away from the festival site. Hopefully we won’t get rinsed by dodgy taxis.

Isn’t outlook like twice the size?
First Dimensions was fun but I got harassed for Speed and all sorts far more than another festival ive ever been too lol

That has to be one of the worst anecdotal story’s iv read in some time lol How do you not know the guy next to him was off his face the whole time haha. I saw baaare people monged out and collapsed everywhere

Tonnes of info in here plus set times.

http://www.outlookfestival.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/OL-Customer-Advance-Final.pdf

1 BigUp

keep ur drugs in ur pants x

like at all times

That is literally the stinkiest line-up of all time

I feel quite overwhelmingly sad

Looks like I’ll be in Mungos from start to finish Thursday and The Clearing start to finish on Friday.

In a totally different way though. Not just the total waaaay lads on tour, sun’s out guns out, when’s a Andy C playing way

Jrkhnds’ guide to outlook 2k15
Thursday Mungo (ditch Truth for Ivy Lab in Moat)
Friday Moat vs. Mungo, flip a coin.
Saturday Moat (maybe RTJ at Harbour stage if that’s your taste)
Sunday chill & netflix with some gyal you found passed out on the beach.

all sorted, enjoy lads.

2 Likes