Post your'e music

ayo peeps Im new in town. I mainly make electronic indie pop. But recently I’ve been cheating with my other love of disgusting sub frequencies.

I’ve been making some flips in my off time and because all my homies are DnB/House heads I’ve ventured out to meet new homies who can appreciate.

Def check out if your into tapeB vibes - Soundcloud

Hey guys, so I’ve posted a few times here before for a little bit of feedback after I felt confident enough to drop an EP on major platforms and was happy with some critical feedback I received on this forum, and I used that criticism toward making my second and third EP’s, but never came back around to here to share anything else for feedback.

I just released my 3rd EP and I believe that this is my best work sonically, I would like to know your opinion on what I could do to improve it even more for future releases?

THIS IS NOT RIDDIM, BROSTEP, OR CLASSIC DEEP DUBSTEP.
This is my art that evolved from the love of Dubstep. It’s almost like a raw, emotional, introspective approach to this genre.
But also, not emotional as in sad emotional, but like WHY THE FUCK AM I SO GODDAMN CRAZY AND IN MY HEAD DAMN IT.

Pleeeeasse let me know what you think, I’m really trying to build my skill in expressing myself in this genre the best. Thank you!

its certainly different…

did i get ripped off or good 100 pennies well spent?

The tracks are in for the Renegade Virus Production Comp.
Go and have a listen and drop your votes (2 each)

Playlist and vote:
LINK

Hey guys! New dub! Is it me or bass is clipping sometimes? Tried to fix this but it doesn’t work…

4 Likes

i like it man i like the crackle/clip very trippy song

1 BigUp

ive made a new track but have i gone over the top with pultec eq im new to them messing around with them. also i know i compress track too much snare is weak transients etc.

2 Likes

Finally got around to it.

Here’s the stems.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D8h8V72zvwArIR-TeECfVQOmyr2IqEte?usp=drive_link

1 BigUp

:fire: :fire: :fire:
sounds sick
but i’d say its also too repetitive imo

1 BigUp

yeah definitely needs some work ty mate

you can alternate parts with bass, synth and pads, it will already be enough

2 Likes

1 BigUp

good song man like the swing on the drums especially good wobble

kushra i was about too post this btw im not doing it to be petty just coincidence

v1
https://soundcloud.com/king-con-2/picked-up?si=b7b236a0f164439bb67f398478ef7c56&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

v2

2 Likes

really feelin this one. nice tune

1 BigUp

2 Likes

thank you bro