Sample Spotting 2.0

:gunfinger:

4 Likes

Always thought it was a man.

1 BigUp

Epoch - Glock Jump at 02.15
https://vimeo.com/141549468

1 BigUp

what sampled this? iā€™ve dug through about 5435983495 turkish ridds like this and would never sample this lol

#=

@1:11

1 BigUp

pretty sure this riddim

samples the steam screenshot sound, which for reference is this:

in fact i need to repost that riddim in the ID thread cos itā€™s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

thatā€™s live

surely like a skream/benga from big apple days? sounds baaare like those tunes and heā€™s talking about them and the other croydon heads while itā€™s playing?

and the gatineau 1 isnā€™t that amk off the kahn, gantz, commodo album?

1 BigUp

roight @111

woooah deja vu

@Harkat

1 BigUp

Cool how did you find this?

i dont remember tbh

always wondered where that howl-ish sound in buck & bury came from. stumbled upon it last week while watching the x-files. itā€™s from an episode in season 4. canā€™t remember which one tho and cba to sit through and watch em again

5 Likes

Sample taken from this, thanks to BaseMan-T thru discogs

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen itā€™s on whosampled but only just clocked in when Martelo dropped this at NTS yesterday

oooooh

yo anyone know what tune either remixed this or sampled it? that melody and the break sounded really familiar when i heard it but i didnā€™t think i knew the original songā€¦ iā€™m thinking like breakbeat hardcore or techno or more modern bass music or whatever. i could find some remixes out there but they werenā€™t ā€œuk based soundā€ really

2 Likes