Stuff That Should Be Improved

yeah about the ignore function, can you guys fix it soon so we can actually ignore ppls posts? Would be lovely
bit stupid we can’t block some ppl or we can just to see their posts anyway

1 BigUp

glad to see you posting m8

Is it possible to include reactions other than liking?

i don’t understand why my display name is 111, my username is apparently __________ (10 _'s), but the actual username i have to log in with is _____ (5 _'s)? any way to change this?

also why do i get redirected to some “under construction” /portal page upon login? some half-baked tings agwan. no wonder there’s not many new posters here.

so schizo around here that we dont need alot of new you or mes

@moderators if i get anything wrong here please correct me.

okay, to the best of my knowledge - when you made your account here, you migrated from the old DSF, and that was your name on there (the 10 underscores). not sure why it would ever switched to 5 underscores - maybe you entered that as part of your login details somewhere along the way?

the reason your login info is different from your display name is probably because you changed your username on here, but you didn’t change your login info in the process. you have to be sure to log in using the new user name. you can still change it i believe - check out this page and make sure you do step 3 properly, it can be easy to misinterpret.

also - ignore the under construction page for now, and just bookmark “community.dsf.ninja”. that way when you log in, you’ll automatically go to the forum instead of portal.

will there be anything happening with the portal?

my old username was £10 bag but this forum wouldn’t let me choose that because…technology?
i’ll give that username change thread a go and see if it works, thanks

yeah but in summer 2014 there was a big username change, you changed it to __________

check your profile on the old forum.

you could turn the grey text bit into sigs

What are the max image size you can upload?
Having trouble with uploading pics off my iphone.
Nothing happens when i click upload, not even a failed loading animation.
I have no problem with uploading saved pictures off the net to my camera role though

1 BigUp

This is the error I get when I try and upload an image that’s too big:

Either resize the image, or host the image somewhere else like your dropbox account, etc

Mods, can we have genre-specific threads in SNH?

Always felt like the SNH house, techno threads etc get people going better than individual threads in the genre subforums

I wanna make a trap heads thread in SNH FYI

1 BigUp

I dont mind myself but its to stop splitting the forum so much.

we have to make a are you tired of non 808 music yet thread imo

tch tch tch tch tch brrrrrrrr

1 BigUp

Already got one;

https://community.dsf.ninja/t/anyone-else-sick-of-808-music-yet?source_topic_id=110

can we please get the old DSF emoticons back?

can’t be that hard adding them. right?

2 Likes

after a year of considering, I just don’t like the front page being a feed from all subforums

When you go to dubstepforum.com, the first shit you see should not be people peddling their dubs with tags like (DEEP/FUTURE GARAGE/FUTURE BASS).

DSF is sick when its a bunch of ■■■■■ who are enthusiastic about shit and have respect for each others time, dub self pimping is the WORST part of this site but is presented to you upfront when you go on here.

IMO the front page should be stickied music-related threads where people are actively sharing sick music in good faith. Hip Hop thread, ninja mixes etc

you could make this your bookmark, so whenever you type in dsf… it’ll just go straight to there, closer to the old appearance.

Oh I know how to find shit I like on here, to me it’s just a minor annoyance.

It’s more with regards to how the site appears to new visitors. Despite it all the place does have some history and stuff, and a lot of people who know their shit, so maybe shitty dub peddling shouldn’t be the first thing you see on here