Subwoofers?

Can anyone recommend a subwoofer that is great for ‘sub bass’ heavy tracks? Preferably under £250 if possible. thanks :smile:

These are my favourite subwoofers

http://www.sethcasteel.com/v1site_images/slideshow/gallery1/kai_site.jpg

5 Likes

literally every sub woofer
tho i’d reccomend the krk rokit sub

LOL, I love these pics but that was super cheap

1 BigUp

Also yeah. Just make sure you can cut off frequencies at the same level on your monitors and sub

Another thing to worry about is your room, tbh unless your room is sorta well put together acoustically (ie it’s not your bedroom) I’m not sure you’ll have much use for it production-wise since you’ll probably have to deal with standing waves etc if your room hasn’t been treated. That’s not to say you won’t have a blast tho

Someone with more acoustic knowledge please correct me

Soz jess but these are subwoofers

4 Likes

not to thread jack here, but lately i’ve been wanting a speaker that makes sound waves! any recs? ty xx

1 BigUp

that’s not a sub, it’s a 3-way speaker

aka an 808

Martin Luther King.

2 Likes

will look on youtube for more info thx xx

1 BigUp

We know this.

lolwat? before he edited that it said “i’m not even mad”. top irony.
i’d edit that again if i was you @Xero cos this ain’t 4chan.

3 Likes

you are a part of this community.

If you have any complaints or concerns about the community here, address them in a different separate thread, and please refrain from using awfully inappropriate language.

what bullshit? you wouldn’t have lasted 2 minutes on the old DSF if you think this is hard.
i shall refrain from joking about 808s in future as i can see it upsets you. racial and homophobic slurs don’t upset me but you should refrain from them in future too, cos they’re a bit more serious than a little 808 dig.

3 Likes

lets just move on ennit, already taken care of