System/ V.I.V.E.K

no idea, is it a remix? the beat sounds very similar to spry sinister i guess

Sounds like an under control remix does it not?

1 BigUp

there is an under control remix lurking about from one of the artists that guestedā€¦ I played it on my sub.fm show last week :slight_smile:

Anyone know the tune starting from 1:33:00? Absolute weapon.

maybe karma didnā€™t realise that they had sold out already when he made that postā€¦

defo under control, iā€™d bet fp

yeah, huge tune, reminds me a bit of kalawanji and mere sher

im down for pressing enough for all

And then the artsiats could just hold onto their VIPs for that exclusivity edge up on the masses

And fuck sake we need all the quality art we can in the USA nearly everywhere you turn is some commerialised shit

Power to the people

Much love for Karma even releasing them at all

just a heads-up really, anyone who got the smear dub repress, check if itā€™s warped - mine is and so is everyoneā€™s on 4thewax. Itā€™s not like really bad, looks like it will play (cantā€™ check rn) but looks like cueing it might be a mare. I reckon every copy is warped tbh, Iā€™ve messaged them on wearesystem so weā€™ll see what happens.

My 1st press copy is slightly warped but doesnā€™t effect the playback. Really want another copy just incase too.

thanks, should probably consider getting something like this anyway - not sure it will be warranted for this plate though, gonna play it tonight to see how bad it isā€¦got a reply from vivek though so weā€™ll see what happensā€¦

ā€˜Yea looks like a manufacturing fuckup ā€¦ Iā€™ll have to assess the situation so Iā€™ll be in contact .ā€™

Dat is sav mate - everyone was hankering for this one

at least yours have arrived, i got billed twice and no record haha. Didnt reply to my email either. guess ill email em again.

yeah mine was delivered yesterday and had a brief look but didnā€™t get it out of the sleeve, then I had a look on fb last night and there was a post where basically everyone was saying thereā€™s was warped. I was fully expecting mine to be fine but on closer inspection it was the same deal, there wasnā€™t one post on fb with someone saying thereā€™s was ok. I wonder what leverage vivek will have with the pressing plant if this is a manufacturing fault?

did they actually take your money?

yup, got 2 paypal receipts, emailed them the ID of the transactions but havent heard back from em.

that does sound shadyā€¦the plate might turn up today tho still?

yeah ill give it a couple of days, still got charged twice so want it sorted anyways. will email em again day after tomrrow. not the end of the world, but its annoying.

this warped business might be a blessing in disguise if he has to get em pressed up again, make sure you get in there if he does get the repress repressed lol

3 Likes