The house thread

good house music

3 Likes

What are some good house producers at the moment?

Preferably not the rebore stuff that pops up 35 times a day on NMG

Filthzilla now makes house under ā€œEndorā€-heā€™s not bad either.

why do i have the feeling that heā€™s not really making houseā€¦

1 BigUp

i dunno, is this house? i guess it is these days

idk iā€™m not on nmg

what are you into?

maybe but this thread is for [quote=ā€œultraspatial, post:1, topic:158, full:trueā€]
good house music
[/quote]

1 BigUp

Thats the thing my man. Im not sure at the moment.
A lot of over-saturation of house music in the mainstream has some what pushed me away from it.
But then i hear something like that Florian Kupfer Sade refix, and as bait as people call it, i seem to enjoy the simple 4x4 beat with a nice melody.

BTW, im not coming in to shit on what people like, i just wanna know whats out thereā€¦ trying to be open minded.

havenā€™t gotten much house lately apart from some shit from dial and smallville (john roberts, smallpeople, christopher rau, juniper, lawrence, stl, julius steinhoff, moomin, roaming)

1 BigUp

Iā€™m really into Local Talkā€™s output, any similar labels out there?

1 BigUp

Idk, but Iā€™ve started listening to a lot of ā€˜these kinds of house tunesā€™ lately.
Perhaps more commercial than whatā€™s been posted but yeah

Timnah Sommerfeldt & crew are on air right now - local favourite GarƧon on the decks, Gieglingā€™s Kettenkarussell stepping up in a bit. Not a massive fan of Giegling tbh, but this should be good nonetheless.

1 BigUp

https://soundcloud.com/consm/jovonn-sex-in-africa

might be of interest to funky heads as well @RKM

thatā€™s nice

howā€™d you find this kinda shit man, heā€™s got like 17 followers and the tunes 4 years old haha