Thought I was getting MEDI082, instead:

Guess it depends if you’re pressing it to dubplate to play or sell. If you’re using it to play then I see no problem with it… pressing it to sell on for a profit (doubt you’d find a buyer tho) is a bit sketchy as its profiting off someone elses work.

People try and justify buying that DMZ bootleg so I really wouldn’t worry about getting dubplates cut of stuff you legitimately own.

first of all you’d be getting it cut, not pressed, and second, no of course not, because the original is just a pressing of a digital file anyways as well

I was just gonna do it for a personal copy to play in a mix. Profiting off of it i can see being completely against copyright laws in the usa.

i kinda just figured that out. (cutting and pressing) so yeah id get it cut lol sorry for confusion.

kalawanji the artist or the tune? anyway, if he sent you a tune and you wanna play it and you play vinyl, i don’t see why you shouldnt get it cut, i would cut a lot tunes if i had the money.
if you rip it off the internet, no!

1 BigUp

wait there’s someone called Kalawanji?

1 BigUp

the tune. lol cutting a youtube rip 128 kbps

NOOOOOOOO

hahah

1 BigUp

cock block

2 Likes

Probably the Free Focus remix was planned to be Medi082 at some point.

On discogs some other guy mentions the TP being single sided… my guess is that he also has a copy of this, but he doesn’t seem to realise that it’s not the Shift instrumental, that’s what he seems to think he has.

That was me, I hadn’t listened to it yet, I had made an assumption about it but when I played it, it turned out totally differently obviously.

Everyone else is a fuccboii, set me the wav and I’ll like your next 20 posts :smirk: :blush:

1 BigUp

Ah fair enough! Wonder if anyone else who has the test press has what you have

lol i’ll trade you a different dub that i also definitely shouldnt have if you send me the wav

Madting

boy. why would u even … mate…

Kalawanji (artist) is only a Dj though, not a producer…

if you share that tune, i think you’ll do more damage than good bro, the fact that you even mentioned it(ripping & sharing it) on here is abit of a waste move. You really think some of those heads done lurk here? its enough the old forum got accused of sharing rips in the early day, Lets have little bit a backbone. Keep it to yourself, play it out, brag with it, Its a sick a record but dont move sideways, chances are it will be a single side plate released in December as Medi usually does . imho

1 BigUp

what that guy ^ said

I’d think twice before playing it on radio.
definitely don’t play in recorded sets though.

but play it all day erryday whenever you get the chance to.