Track ID Thread

does anyone know actual title of this king tubby tune? i’ve checked various pressings of tracks titled king of kings in dub but none of them are the same

looks like everyone who’s uploaded this to youtube (myself included) torrented it from the same place years ago which i rate was titled wrong…

iD on the dutty vocal track coming in around 22.17

P sure it’s MC Juiceman and beat sounds like Oris Jay/ Darqwan

Anyone ID the track/artist coming in at around 17:15? The DJ says it’s by ‘Jizzaza’ or something like that (at around 21:50)

Dunno about the tune, but that’s my future wife on the mic

2 Likes

yeah? gwarn creamlord :hooray: u got here number yet?

Nah lool. Haven’t actually seen her in months. They’re playing the subtle fm boat at outlook though so that’s gonna be my chance to get my proposal in :cornlol: funnily enough lou (the other one) was at innamind, I asked her if sancha was about but she was sick that day haha

1 BigUp

don’t get too wankered bruv, good luck

:swyrvupt:

1 BigUp

Gonna use my copy of midnight instead of a ring haha

2 Likes

+5 truhed points :gunfinger:

1 BigUp

The secret to any dubstep gyalies heart

1 BigUp

last tune

2 Likes

big ups :gunfinger:

Juiceman says his own name in the lyrics :wink:

What’s the beat thoooo

Shouldn’t be too hard to go thru these and find it?

Lol already done and nada. Been through every Juiceman track I can find on YouTube as well. Have a feeling this is a properly lost dub. Messaged Darqwan on SoundCloud but no luck still

I guess this is not popular kind of stuff here, but this tune just so special, maybe somebody can tell me?

Stream ELLES with Shay Malt (Adonis) - 18 September 2019 by Rinse FM | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Egyptian Lover I think
will have a go at finding it

1 BigUp

Egyptian Lover still making goodvibes electro!
You like oldschool electro?
I’v had a hard time finding people liking electro hehe
1 BigUp

I think you’ll find more people rate electro than dubstep here lol

1 BigUp