Tune ID

This!!! Yes man!!! That’s the one!! Biggups!!

2 Likes

haha, sick that it was particle’s tune, that is a biggin as well

2 Likes

awwww shucks, thanks guiz
:love:

2 Likes

Been a minute since I posted on here!

Jamie XX show on NTS a week back. Someone did a remix of Double 99 - RIP Groove with some piano notes. Was it him? So good.

could anyone ID the tune that comes in around 9:24?

It’s Rocks Foe, no idea what the tune is tho

u sure its foe?

i mean the voice, the flow and the beat sounds like his stuff.

but i can’t say i’m 1000% sure i guess

1 BigUp

Second that - if it’s not Rocks Foe I’ll be surprised

As much as I’d like it to be foe I don’t think it is tbh, don’t sound like his production either imho

@swerver

Yeah cheers bro, already copped and being cut :gunfinger:

I heard a track in burger king in Feb that I really liked, but I haven’t found what it is despite asking around. It was a Nero-ish epic rock influenced dubstep song. It started with a kind of slow pounding synth riff/melody with a slow “dreamy” female vocal over it. It then went into verses with faster dubstep-ish drums and beat over the same melody, then back to the slower riff. The intro riff sounded a lot like Nero’s Me And You crossed with a stadium rock feel like Journey’s Don’t Stop Believing.

I think one line started with “I don’t care…” and another with “forgive (or forget) me…” and the last verse had a male rap (British/London sounding)

I’m sure it’s not Nero but a group very influenced by Nero. I did some vocaros of the “riff” and vocal melody - https://vocaroo.com/eAlVOB8DK6P - https://vocaroo.com/mOm0XRKeyDx . I guess it’s more synth pop/rock with a dubstep influence maybe. (thanks if any ideas!)

Hey guys could anyone id the first tune the breakbeat track with the vocal sample saying ‘‘absolutly mad’’

it broken

Ok so in the mixcloud recordings of this mix, the track im searching for is at 10minutes00 ~ 11:00

looking for this early days tune, I think it was Cyrus or Distance…
it had a sample from Fight Club “We’re the middle children of history man” “our war is a spiritual war…”

found it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sines was dope - used to post his stuff up here back in the day.

Anybody know what tune Ago is bringing in on this one?