Tune ID

Couldn’t find a tune id thread so sorry of there is one. Im looking for a classic.

"I would like to scan
all of you in this room
one at a time.

I, I must remind you
that the, uh, scanning experience
is usually a painful one,

sometimes resulting in nosebleeds,

earaches, stomach cramps, nausea.

Sometimes other symptoms
of a similar nature."

Loefah - goat stare

Thanks you’re a legend!

I was loving a tune
my daughter uploaded an ap
& there it was:
Distance’s remix of Mala’s Changes
mixed into the b-side.

probably a long shot but eh:

soca/dancehall sounding tune, played by addison groove, has lyrics that go something like “gyal boom like mi speaker, the left is the bass and the right is the treble”

anyone? do we have a soca/dancehall expert in here?

1 BigUp

fire tho

anyone know the first tune in this? It’s been bugging me for years

tune that chef plays round 2:06:00?

Sounds like Coki, don’t know the track name though

haha yeah went through a whole bunch of coki tunes. some of them are so close… not this one though

Coki - Light One

1 BigUp

yes, thanks

its still a dubplate :cornlol:

tune played by kahn, almost 100% sure its commodo from the sound design but very melodic, like the bridge could almost be a silkie tune? anyone?

bill kouligas set ender, recording sucks, pulled out the phone too late and only got the outro

@cyclopian maybe?

no clue, sounds big tho!

jealous you caught a Bill Kouligas set as well, dute is v sick

First tune in this?

saw him a few weeks ago & it was a very random blend of dancehall, hardcore, acid techno and trap. tbf the people before him played all over the place, too, so it was probably just getting a bit old by the time he came on. also had plans to make out with him but didn’t feel like it after.

1 BigUp

“Old fart”

“Barely legal”

:corncry:

interesting, saw him at the bug’s pressure night and he played after the bug, ms red and terror danjah, mostly played weird experimental dancehall stuff which went great with the kind of crowd there, interestingly a couple times he tried to go more acid house/electro but the crowd (fuckin yutes i swear) was obviously not feeling it and he always went back to dancehall-ish stuff promptly

hopefully i’ll get to see him in a more techno-truhed context

as a sidenote, you have any idea® about what that snippet i posted above could be?