UK Drill//Trap/Afroswing/social deprivation glorification

:fire:

1 BigUp

Oh shit he back lol

3 Likes

r8ing this arrdee lad

3 Likes

New York guy rapping in a London flow

Interesting cus the Americans mostly try to flow like US drill even when they get on UK beats

Funny what music does to accents. All the UK rock bands who sing in very international and Americanized delivery etc

4 Likes

liam92 olddsf showed me this choon other day

1 BigUp

Love how the melody on this is straight out of a zaytoven beat. Summertime crime wave music lol

2 Likes

“all of us load up amen beat”

OOOOOOOOOOHOOoooooohhhhhh

1 BigUp
3 Likes

Not feelin that Walter White sample but the rest is decent

drill producers gotta get more creative with the drums again imo

its exactly like when all jungle tunes started having 2 step beats. I want tunes with crazy drums like moscow17 - smoke and dingers again.

saw deno in sainsburys down the road from me a few weeks back lol

dutty

BANGER

1 BigUp

Agree, pretty much lost interest in drill rn

moved on to amapiano? lol

i still bang the drill bangers all day, just not that much of an exciting scene. a lot more could be done with it tho, its not like.the creative options in the general sound of drill have been exhausted imo. All the rappers are just obsessed with competing in rly narrow competitions. Best plugged ins, best mad about bars, best next up. Most rude bars. Punchlines. Having that starry sky rolls royce in your vid. Naming obligatory handful of known slain gang member names. The whole dark swaggy vibeee angle kinda gets lost.

Doesnt help so many of the sickest rappers keep getting locked up. Still hopeful yankos got some heat in him for when he gets out in a year or 2

Still imo the musical ideas in there are so sick that im confident we’ll have some solid shit from this vein coming for a good few years at least

oh yeah this bangs, very dubstep mixable by the sounds of it

1 BigUp

yeah feeling this. and this new Loski clip

hasnt that been the case since the beginning lol

:fire:

Kinda but it was more wholistic before imo, like it was about creating a whole London bred drill sound and vibe and people had different approaches, different beats, different flows etc,

establishing yourself in UK drill before wasn’t such a box ticking excercise

1 BigUp