UK Drill//Trap/Afroswing/social deprivation glorification

Yeah that’s sick

1 BigUp

Dont really usually like white rappers, espesh British but cant help but to like this lol, so catchy:

1 BigUp

Yep that’s a banger.
Nice to hear shit like this that sounds fun.

looool i literally cannot stand this guy

hes so annoying

aitch is the best teenage girl rappa imo :lol_og:

1 BigUp

Nah gotta be songer for me

ahh i dunno its too serious

aitch perfectly balances being a skinny white kid b2b rapping where it doesnt come off cringe. He’s just raps about being cheeky and banging girls in his sick accent :lol_og:

Yeah I get that. The last guy that I got that from was Elf Kid, and he’s not drill anyway, and only did one song then disappeared. Everyone else is too serious b2b cringe

1 BigUp

Absolute shambles

2 Likes

Lol knew it would be controversial, heard tune before seein the vid cus it’s on Fifa lol gotta admit the vid ruined it a but cuz he jus looks like some cocky chav that would try start something.
He’s From Brighton anyway so hardly Hackney lol

Quality assurance.

Very snobby, i can assure you SOME of the music is quality

1 BigUp

lol yeah fifa tunes use to be sick

i aint played a game in like a decade though so not sure whats it like anymore

this was on the last fifa i played, use to rinse it so hard

:corndance:

1 BigUp

i dont hate it

i appreciate how unapologetically dude embodies goblinery

1 BigUp

Exactly lol

Yh I r8 arrdee tbf and aitch

its mad how many road mans there are in london lol

like the actual rough areas these days are pretty small as basically the whole of london and outer london gets gentrified

those rough blocks must have a 90% population drilla rate for the music videos with bare different gangs to make sense :lol_og:

1 BigUp

I always thought London stood out from US cities in that you can have posh inner suburbs with some rough council estate in the middle surrounded by £1m houses.

I guess we never really had zoning laws so it makes sense.

1 BigUp

They intentionally built it like that, there was some requirement for each borough to have certain number of council estates

1 BigUp