What record are you gutted you didn't cop?

Jack sparrow - good old days, I’m not paying discogs prices

2 Likes

Burial x Massive Attack, purely for the resale value

yeah the bandulus. i don’t remember how long 004 was available for but i think i coulda gotten that one, definitely would have been worth it. 002 i specifically remember being available for a really long time and i still did not cop :disappointed:

woman / midnight obviously…

mainly those aside from the recent ones mentioned in the op.

ooooh, Vivek’s Eyes Down EP is a big one I slept on.

Woiii first dubstep record followed by Changes

You miss the repress? I remember it was on discogs for £177.77 for like two years then the repress came >>>>

Eyes Down EP & A Taste Of Struggle are one of the few records I missed out on, pretty much copped everything I wanted at the time but missed a few like mssingno EP that I would love to have right now.

Pretty sure you can still get this, relatively cheap as well

£177.77 is such a awkward selling price, and does that 77p even need to be there

You can’t get the album cheap anymore.

Ahh skn, thought you were on about the single

yeah fuckin secondhand_lady - the new fucking mushi qunt

I’m happy I got the Loefah - Woman/Midnight on December 10th 2014 nice and early 7:30am on Honest Jons :mrgreen:

I don’t think I’ll ever forget the stress I felt when I saw it up for sale while getting on my bus

1 BigUp

I woke up in the morning, took a shower, had brekkie and told myself it couldn’t hurt to check HJ, juuuust in case. Managed to grab one and felt a bit stressed out until I got the confirmation e-mail. The easy process made me feel bad for the poor people who stayed up all night and still missed out.
Wouldn’t it have been much nicer if that story went more along the lines of “I dropped by my local record shop and picked up a copy along with that weird kraut rock album and a couple of techno twelves”?

Haha I was the same. I was actually ill with a dirty cough and I didn’t need to be up for work til about 9am… Had a look at midnight and nothing so went bed… Woke up around 7 with a dirty coughing fit… Debated looking on honest johns but didn’t bother and decided to go back to sleep… After another 20 mins or so coughing I thought fuck it I’ll check. On sale, copped.

Blag of the year.

Burial’s ‘Where Is Home’ remix.
And I remember seeing Morgue on DnR for about 40 quid and almost copped it but I couldn’t quite justify the price tag. Should have just gone for it on reflection, probably pissed that money away on booze or curry anyway. It was the blue vinyl and everything.

missed the second print of RSD’s Love in Unity
and haven’t found a copy of Annex’s or is it Tunnige’s Take Flight ?

it’s Tunnige

but Annex has another corker…laid back & all…that I’d like

o wait Take Flight is on Brixton Bass…really? …have that somewhere.

Marduk/Enter Dimensions
Urban Ethics
Bandulu 002/004

and of course all the early DMZs

Still easily available, although Marduk now costs 20$ for some reason lol.