What record are you gutted you didn't cop?

i know, still regret not copping them at redeye when i could though.

Blawan - Getting Me Down

+1 to the collective that missed out on various Bandulu bits, I couldn’t even get a t-shirt. :cry:

1 BigUp

I need enter dimensions again, my copy slipped out my hand and hit the tone arm… Got a nasty scratch on it now.

Cyrus and distance - Titan is a Percy I missed out on that I really want.

Yeah I swear Titan never even hits 'scogs

Yep never. I’ve been keeping an eye out for like 2 years now lol.

had the chance to buy Fire Hydrant EP for £10 a few years back, but I didn’t have a lot of p at the time and my car tax was due.

looks like i’m not gonna be able to cop tempa 100 or the Ishan because that kahn/commodo/gantz LP is gonna be up for pre-order soon… you know that one’s gonna be up in the double digits (in the expensive currency as well).

Urban Ethics is still in at redeye. I’m wounded I bought a copy in a battered sleeve for £18 posted when i’d have rathered shell out for a freshy

obviously missed out on midnight/woman on release day but I fucking found a copy sitting on a bench in the rain at hackney wick station about 5 days after!!! literally could not believe what I was seeing man. secured it with a quick shotgun over my mate as well loool

4 Likes

Peak on whoever left that there

it was after loefah b2b zed bias at boiler room so who knows…

shit man that was me!

thanks for finding it! can i paypal you 20 quid as a reward?

2 Likes

It’s house but man I was really bummed I didn’t get a copy of Jack J - Thirstin/Atmosphere.

it’s out of stock now, actually :s

lol, swear it was out of stock last week when i was making an order.

goddamn it

Versa Rainfall
Gantz Baby face
Gantz Spry Sinister (tune of the year IMO)

getting angry just typing this

…had Versa in my cart with the slip mats but I said fuck it coz i thought it drop on Redeye. still hoping

Kahn Dread RP

Versa- Rainfall will get a repress eventually. Feels like people are holding onto their records more than before so prices have been going up on a lot of thing.

+1 on whoever said titan, I remember seeing it and thinking it’s decent but there’s other tunes I want, I’ll just grab it on discogs. Swear I’ve never seen it on there though